Verse Six - Jorel

WARNING! MAY BE TRIGGERING! WARNING!

-

-

-

My marriage is crumbling because of my constant jealousy. I can't help it, you know? Danny is just so perfect in every single way. J3T and I have been best friends since second grade, we met when we were five and I remember how much we hated each other. George and Danny used to be so close, the rest of the band actually thought they were crushing on each other. I couldn't let George slip away from me; I've been in love with him since middle school!

I've broken it all, and lately I feel like God is testing me, trying to see if I truly deserve George Ragan as my husband. I just feel so empty inside recently, ever since I finally saw how George looks at Danny with such high concern and care. When Johnny puts his hand to mine, I wonder if he can feel this emptiness. I don't know how much longer I want to live, to be honest, I'm not happy.

George and I are always fighting, I'm always crying, he's always yelling. I can't get rid of the burning itch my skin has, constantly begging for me to give into the urge. Maybe it'd be better if I stopped breathing. George could finally be with Danny, they both could be so happy together, I can feel it. The thought burned itself into my mind, a picture formed of them cuddling on our couch, whispering to each how much they love one another. I could feel the tears pricking my eyes. Soon they would flow down my cheeks, like the blood on my Swan Songs mask.

I rest my hands on the sink, trying to get myself to calm down. Just wipe the tears away, take a deep breath, and go tell George you're going home to take a nap. I can end this pain forever, and then George can be free to date whoever he wants again. We can't get a divorce, the only way I can let him go is if I die. If that's what I must do to make him happy, then I will do it. I'm breaking I feel it. Every part of my heart is breaking. I nod slightly at my reflection, and walk out.

I walk down the hallway towards the room Danny was being checked in, room No. 5. Ironic 'cause that was Danny's hotel room number and it also is one of our Swan Songs tracks. I chuckle a bit at that, as I walk in, I go over to George. He smiles at me a bit, and I smile back as a reflex. My hand slips into his and I pull him towards the hallway. He walks out with me, looking confused.

"I think I'm gonna head home, I'm tired and I want to take a nap." I tell him.

"Do you want me to come with? 'Cause I will if you want me to." George says, he sounded concerned.

"Nah it's fine. You should stay here and make sure Danny is okay. I've got a bit of a headache, so I'm going straight to sleep." I lie to him, feeling my heart tugging a bit at the fact he wanted to come home with me just for a supposed nap.

"Are you sure?" My husband pushes, looking at me intently.

"Yeah. I love you, you know that right?" I mumble, looking at my feet.

"J, are you stupid? Of course I know you love me! I love you too Pup! So, so, so much. I don't know what I'd do without you Jorel. You're my everything, my air, my heartbeat, my smile, my life." He pulls me into a tight hug and I felt the tears streaming down my face, how can I leave him forever?

"I'm gonna go now my head hurts." I whisper, swallowing thickly and George let go.

"Okay J see you when I get home." My husband says, smiling sweetly.