Verse Two - Danny

My eyes open, and I see that Dylan was still sound asleep, facing towards the window opposite of the door. I roll out of the bed, landing in a crouch. Then I stand up, and walk out the door, which was open slightly, and down the hallway. I could hear laughter and the TV in the living room, somebody was watching The Shining, and from the laughter, I'd have to say that it was the other members of Hollywood Undead, George, Jordon, Jorel, and Matty.

I love you Danny. I heard Jordon's voice say inside my head.

Maybe if George sees that Jordon's interested in us he'll get jealous and do something! My own voice exclaims excitedly, it was my conscience I believe.

"That's actually not a bad idea." I say under my breath before walking down the stairs, seemingly happy.

It's all an act though, I know I'm not happy but I need to seem like I am so that Jordon doesn't think it's weird. I put on a big, trademark 'Danny Smile', and saunter into the living room. Everybody looks at me, looking surprised that I was so relaxed. George and Jorel were cuddled together on the love seat of course, and there's the stabbing feeling in my chest as if I'd actually been stabbed, as I walk by them, Jorel had the audacity to smile at me brightly, which I returned falsely. Jordon was slouching in the only chair, Matt being sprawled out onto the floor. I walk over to Jordon and smile flirtatiously, making his eyes turn a darker blue for a moment before he sat up and smiled back at me. Biting my bottom lip, I crawl onto his lap and snuggle back into him.

"Hey Danny." Jorel greets, as I look over towards the love seat to see a more than shocked George Ragan.

"Hey Jay." I say smiling still, everybody went back to watching the movie while I settled in, smelling the scent of Jordon Terrell: cheap beer, weed, and peppermint; a yummy combination to be honest.

I begin kissing at Jordon's neck and he looks at me with wide eyes, as if he was wondering if I'm crazy or not. I wink at him, showing him I was serious about this (or so it seemed). He whimpers, barely audible because of the movie, closing his eyes and allowing me to have my fun. I begin biting, and sucking savagely on his neck, having the overwhelming need to put a claim on Jordon. He gasps, quite loudly, making our band mates (minus Dylan) turn and stare at us. I let go of my hold on his neck, smirking at the dark bruise I made, quite visible on his pale skin, before I place a chaste kiss to his lips and get up, leaving the room, and proceeding to the back door.

Nobody followed me as I jogged to my house; I was currently unsure as to what I was going to do when I got there. To be honest my house, it isn't a home - just an empty shell of one, just like me - I'm an empty shell of a man. I remember when George and I used to spend so much time together... Laughing, and joking, and eating, and writing lyrics; okay, maybe it'd be best if I went to a hotel tonight. Hotel it is then! I sprint into my house, grabbing a suitcase from the closet next to my living room, and upstairs to my bedroom, knowing I need a few outfits.

I walk over to my dresser, grabbing three pairs of black skinny jeans from the bottom drawer. In the second drawer, I grab three or four random shirts. Lastly, I open the top drawer, taking three pairs of socks and boxers before closing it and walking over to my closet, needing a hoodie or two. It didn't have a door, as it was a walk in closet and I'm lazy as shit. I grab the first L.A. Pride hoodie I see along with the one after it. Returning to the suitcase, which lies open on my bed, needing to be filled, and I begin placing my clothes in it.

First, I lay my jeans down, still folded. Next, came my (also still folded) shirts, which I placed my boxers on after. Then, I placed one of my hoodies on the very top before laying my socks in the corners. I slip the other hoodie over my t-shirt and zip the suitcase shut before heading into the bathroom to grab my bag of toiletries, which also had a small cloth bag with my blades inside it. Bending down, and opening the cabinet under my sink I retrieve it and head back to my suitcase. I slip the bag into the front pocket and zip that up as well.