Verse Five - Danny

I smile as Jorel and I walk into the studio. Jorel was practically dragging me. Dylan and Matt were already there, cuddling on the couch. George was nowhere to be found, and Jordon was passed out on the floor beside the door. Jorel steps over him, chuckling. Matt glances up at us, eyes widening at the hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Um, where's George?" Dylan asks, also noticing that the blue-masked rapper was absent.

"We had a fight last night so I stayed with Danny, we watched The Corpse Bride and ordered pizza." Jorel informs, still smiling.

"It was really nice." I comment, smiling slightly at them.

"That's good!" Matt exclaims, smiling back.

Jorel sits over in a chair, and I crawl in between Matty and Dyl. I close my eyes, leaning on Matt. We wait quietly for George. What felt like forever of us just sitting there and waiting before Jordon woke up, George stepped on him as he was walking in. There was a curse from Johnny as he falls onto his face, and a groan from Charlie as he is woken up. He more than likely had a massive hangover. I chuckle, opening my eyes and looking at the two MCs.

"What the fuck!" Jordon whines, looking at George in confusion.

"Why the fuck were you sleeping on the floor in front of the damn door?" Johnny demands.

"I passed out there this morning!"

"Fucking drunk." George mutters, getting up.

He scans the room, and his gaze meets mine. His piercing blue-green eyes soften, as if he was apologizing for something. Seeing him look at me like that made me feel weird. I look away, and frown, why do I feel like this? I know I love him, but I can't have him. I need to accept that he's happy with Jorel. Plus, I have Jordon, right?

"I've got some lyrics that Danny and I wrote that I want you all to hear." Johnny says and my head snaps up, what?

"What?" Dylan, Matt, Jorel and I chorus.

"Yeah. Danny c'mere." He says, smiling at me but I just gape at him.

Dylan nudges me, and I look over at him in shock. The Mexican gives me an encouraging side smile. Taking a deep breath, I stand up and go stand beside him. He pulls out a folded up piece of yellow paper and my eyes widen. No, no, no, no, NO! He read my lyrics! I look over at Dylan fearfully; my best friend had a concerned look in his brown eyes. My gaze quickly shifts over to his boyfriend's blue ones, and see complete shock in them. George places a hand on my shoulder and I flinch slightly, looking up at him with scared eyes. He holds out the paper, his pretty eyes pleading me to take it. I sigh, and close my eyes, feeling our fingers brush as I take the paper from him.

"Please sing." George says to me under his breath, I take a deep breath and nod.

"I c-can't believe-" I start but stop when my voice cracks, and I open my eyes, this time my eyes are locked with Jordon's grayish blue ones.

"Go on Danny." He encourages, still looking a bit hung over but supportive at the same time, making me feel determined to continue

"I can't believe

That when I breathe

There's something good inside of m-me

Just one good thing inside of me

So close to me

That m-memory

Of that one good thing inside of me

J-Just one good thing inside of me." I sing, still stuttering a few times but I kept going, before I knew it I was forming another verse in my head.