Epilogue - Jordon

-Almost A Year Later-

I shift around nervously, I hope Danny says yes when I give him this promise ring. I sigh and Dylan pats my shoulder, everybody was here except for Danny. He said he was on his way, and that he just had to drop Scarlett off at Theresa's. Matty walks in and goes over to Dyl, holding their daughter in his arms. They adopted Claire almost six months ago and they couldn't be happier. I look over at George and Jorel, they worked their issues out in couples therapy. They've gone back to being the cuddly, happy couple they were before.

I hear the door open and Danny walks in, I smile. He's hopefully going to fucking love this. He walks over to me with a cute little smile on his face. I gesture for him to sit down. Danny does as I wanted and I give him a kiss before standing up. He looks at me curiously.

"Jordon what are you doing?" He asks and I smile, getting down on one knee and he squeals.

"Oh my god!" I pull out the ring box, opening it and revealing the promise ring. Tears start streaming down his face.

"Danny Rose Murillo, I love you so fucking much! I promise that in five years time I will marry you and we can get a nice house, then if you want we can even adopt kids. Do you accept?" I say and he jumps on me, hugging me tightly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Infinity times yes! Jordon oh my god! I love you too!" He sobs into my chest and I hold him close to me, looking around at the guys in shock.

Matt and Jorel were both fanning their hands in front of their faces, clearly fangirling about Channy. George was smiling proudly at me. Dylan was holding Claire in one arm and trying to pretend he wasn't about ready to start making fangirl noises, also known as the call of the dying whale, since he's such a "macho" Mexican. Danny pulls away from me and lets out a screech as he looks over at J and Matt.

"Guys oh my god! It's happening!" He screeches at them and he also was fanning his hands in front of his face.

"The fangirls are going to be so excited! I gotta fucking tweet this shit!" Matt screams back, taking his phone out and taking a picture of Danny and I.

By now, Danny had jumped up and was running around the house. He was screaming to the heavens that "Channy was a fucking go!" Then he proceeded to run outside, still screaming. The next thing I knew he was rushing back inside, pulling somebody behind him. He shoves the man down onto the couch and my eyes widen.

"Look! I found Deuce!" He squeals, cuddling our former bandmate to his side.

"Um hey?" Aron replies and looks over at me like he thought my boyfriend had lost his fucking mind.

"Since when do you come to this neighborhood Deuce?" Danny shrieks in his ear.

"I um heard J was in the hospital like ten months ago and I wanted to make sure he was okay... And also I saw that Matt tweeted something about Channy? I ship the fuck out of Channy!" He squeaks, blushing furiously.

"CHARLES P. SCENE GAVE ME PROMISE RING!" My boyfriend screams and then Deuce and Danny started fangirling along with Matt and Jorel.

George, Dylan and I look at each other before we take shelter in the soundproof music room. Claire was looking at her father in shock and George lets out a sigh of relief. Dylan sits down on the couch and looks up at me like he just saw a horrific cult murder. I rub my head, feeling the migraine starting to form. Since when do grown men in a rap-rock group act like that? I get that Danny, Matt and J are gay as fuck like the rest of us but Deuce? Did not expect that one at all.