Just a nightmare...

She sprints;Somewhere safe. Running as fast as she ever has. The sirens approach her, closer and closer every second. Her heart beating like the tap of a drum. Suddenly, her foot slips on a slimy substance and there is no time to escape...

"Annabelle, wake up, it's 8:00!" Yelled Catherine, angrily. Annebelle stares up at the disentegrating wall. What had even happened? Is she actually awake?
"Hurry up! You have ten minutes." Whined Violet, Annabelle's very aggravated sister. "I have to meet my friends at the corner shop soon."

She budges out of her bed, not knowing what she was doing. Perhaps, it was a nightmare or she could be living one. Anyway, there was no time to think about what it was or wasn't; she had to get ready even if she preferred to be part of the action and adventure of the mystical nightmare or dream!

Once she was ready, Violet and her sprint to the gates of the tower of terror. No time to waste. Her mind was just full of thoughts, this journey to school wasn't like the others. It was too similar to last night. Unless it was about to come true for no possible reason.

"Late!" Screeched the dull history teacher. She had never given Annabelle a chance in her lessons, it was like she hated her. Everyone stares at Annabelle when she approaches her seat which was right at the back. Their football eyes following every movement of hers like a live painting, hanging on the wall of a ancient house. Whispers and giggles travelled to the end of the row. She makes a face to show her confusion towards everyone's attitudes when she had come in. Was she wearing the wrong clothes? Forgotten a really important day? If so, she wanted to find out. Immediately.

A whole day had passed of boring lessons when Annabelle had a lot of other things on her mind. Why couldn't they just skip days off school when they don't feel like it, she thought, but then shook her head at this mad idea because no one would turn up at school! She walked slowly, admiring the neon lights of the city. Staying for 3 hours extra at school wasn't fun but she had to organise a disco for the older students.
"Move out of the way!" Shouted a rough looking boy. He had brown hazelnut hair that looked like it hadn't been washed and a baggy top that led to his ankles. Annabelle thought he was quite rude so gave him a look of disgust whilst he cycled away. However he didn't carry on, he reached to a halt. A look of terror in his emerald eyes. Should she see if he was okay? He might be in trouble or he may of noticed her before. She must of been familiar to him because it was the same situation of her classmates staring at her weirdly.

*Annabelle''s P.O.V*
I couldn't help him, he just barged past me like he owned the place. It was rude and thought-less and now he's running back acting like I'm a baddy or...a bully? I couldn't help but just make a run for it. So, I sprinted to the end of the road, hiding behind the tallest building of the city. As long as I'm here, I'm safe, right?