Suspect uno

Annabelle's P.O.V
Sid. No it can't be him. However, I can't back him up it all fits together. I need to ask him but I don't want him to think I just blame people all the time. How will I even find him? He has only shown me a garage in the middle of nowhere. A bit suspicious, don't you think?
"Oi Sherlock Holmes, it's dinner time!"  Laughed Dad, whilst reading the newspaper which is his daily job now! I've got to agree with my dad, I have been getting other the top with this whole 'investigation' but it does mean a lot to me to reveal the suspect.

Dinner was Domino's which brightened the whole day up. Apart from Violet not being there because she had applied for a job in a local restaurant to get some extra pocket money as we are running low on money.

--
Today was the day I was dreading. I had to face everyone. Now I knew why they were staring at me, it makes me feel worse because I can't just shake it off. I thought sitting at the back was an advantage. Not today. I slowly push the door open. Being late had to happen today, didn't it? My classmates were owls hawking at their prey. Some were red and down were pale. My partner moved away from me and some of the big crowds went out for a high five. Why would they react like this now? Has another thing happened? I suddenly glance at my partners desk and sow one had posted anonymously on Social Media about the other night! My face steams up, fury is written all over my face! I need to confront Sid pretty soon. I just wish I hadn't met him...

As I sprint my way to the middle of nowhere. Some kids from my school stared hen I passed. I just shook my head and concentrated on finding Sid. Thinking back, I remember where I first met him on the way back from school. I should just trace the steps back.

An hour has passed,still no sign. I've been everywhere I went last night (except the garage). It was no use, I bet he's ran away; he probably planned for me to find out when I did. Stumbling on a rock, I slip and start bleeding although it's only a small cut it really stung. How am I going to carry on?

Wondering and wondering what to do, Annabelle stares at the people passing by trying to show that she is in need of help. She thought people would run to her filled with sorrow whereas they just ignored her. Bad day,eh? Stormy clouds cover the last bit of happiness in her day. Shivers somersault down her back. Her cheeks as red as roses. She knew she had to get back soon but she couldn't give up-she has come this far already! Suddenly, a sly, dark figure appears to be striding on a BMX. Someone very familiar. She knew what she had to do, all the planning...but now she had no idea what do after all they were really good friends. At least she thought they were...

She secretly creeps behind him, quickly but silently. He can't notice she's there already otherwise he will disappear again. She coughs to demonstrate that he should turn around and explain.
"I-I'm sorry..." Sid mutters.
"Your sorry, sorry for what exactly? We haven't even known each other for long so how did you find out?" Yells Annabelle, angrily. He shines the most pure red. She felt a bit guilty, maybe he had a reasonable explanation.
"Okay, I have se-" Sid began,guiltily. However, he was interrupted by some inappropriate lads,obviously drunk; it wasn't like it wouldn't happen as they were standing right in front of a pub.  They both gave them an evil look and giggled-forgetting that they were in the middle of a serious argument.
"Okay, finally I have seen you around- a lot. I wanted to see what you were doing and then when I found out you came regularly, I wanted the attention on you, quick, blurry photos and anonymously sent it to the paper-makers. I threatened your parents with a letter because it's true I am one of your neighbours. My parents work in an office and I borrowed all of the professional equipment for letters," he explained, sorrowfully. "Anyway, you may think I'm some sort of stalker but I thought with all this attention you would runaway again and I could of spoke to you, in sorry for all this trouble."  Annabelle had listened to this whole explanation: word for word,letter for letter. She thought he had completed all the missing gaps but then she remembered when he saved her, who put it on social media?
"Sid, I understand but please don't ever pull this stunt again. Just one more question: did you post it on the Internet?" Annabelle whispers disappointedly. Sid shakes his head and explains to her that he had nothing to do with it and it could of been a kid passing by.

After a long talk, the truth spilled out and Annabelle had a weight lift off of her shoulder...except who posted it on the Internet but she shrugged and decided to throw this whole situation behind her; feel free and ignore everyone mentioning it.

Author's note-
Hi it may seem like the end but it isn't!  There will probably be a few more chapters as this is my first book so it will be a short story.