•Espial•

A week later life was just getting back to normal for Annabelle. The rumours, whispers and giggles soon wore out. Although she still hasn't found out who posted it. Although, she had a clue to in it when she was in the girls bathroom:

Annabelle's P.O.V (of the day)
There were rumours of something happening in the toilets, so bring me I wanted to see if there was an argument:ready to grab the popcorn. However, when I walked in everyone stopped talking and stared guiltily. They all had their phones out and were in a circle. Didn't they have any other place to talk? Anyway, I pretended that I left something  no there and quickly ran out. I hoped it wasn't anything to do with the incidents that happened to me in the last few months. I just passed everyone hurriedly, not baring to look at their faces because it seemed like they knew what it was about.

Someone came up to me and explained that thy had recorded it. It was a girl a couple of years younger, I watched the video and I was shocked. Some of them were my friends. They couldn't of , could they?

They had been whispering about the incident. Yes,it has worn out now. It was obvious an didn't take rocket science to say they had posted it on the Internet or at least one...or even the girl that had recorded it to cover her identity. I wa skimping to lots of conclusions and I had to make a lot of decisions. It had been a troublesome few moths so I decided to let it go but if they ever did something like this again, they won't hear the end of it!

Annabelle had been grounded for a while and was forbidden to leave the house after school and had to walk with her sister which meant Violet couldn't go round her friend's. This infuriated her but she did care for her sisters safety and didn't want anything appearing in the newspaper. She had been treated like a baby and began to get fed up about it.
"Mum, can you just let me off now? In getting fed up and I promise to be back after an hour!" Annabelle cheekily said whilst they enjoyed their peaceful dinner. Catherine looked doubtful. She looked at her husband nervously and he gave her a gentle nod.
"Okay, but be back by 7, okay?" Her mum nervously asked. Happily, Annabelle nodded as freedom filled her face.   She had to go see Sid because they hadn't seen each other since he revealed the shock. Although she had forgiven him, she had doubts because they didn't really know each other well so who knows what he's hiding...

As I approach where I last saw Sid, the street had been cleared. Empty. I look up and see a sign 'Keep Out! Building due soon.' I shall my head. They always have the worst timing, literally! Now let me think, where was the so called garage that we went to? I swear it felt like a completely different country but it went too quick. I didn't see any signs when we passed, did I? Looking back to that day, I realise there was a sign , it was a stop sign but that's no use . There were lots of houses:multi-coloured. I whisk out my phone and search 'multi-coloured houses' which is very vague but worth it. Lots of results came up: beach houses, animation, and a very familiar street. It looked exactly like it. Then I look up and a big banner of the photo appeared on a building in front of me. It had a huge, bright red cross and an arrow leading to a factory or something. They can't be ruining all these houses for a factory! Where were the people going to live?