Revelation

Author's Note- I'm so sport for the lack of upload but my studies have got in the way :( This will be the last chapter and I hope you enjoy it and have enjoyed all of the story! Please give me feedback because I have noticed I haven't got any views or feedback on my last chapter. I already have an idea for the next book so I hope you check it out when it's published!

Forgetting about the box, Annabelle changes the subject but slowly hinting about the box.
"So, do you keep any possessions in here?"She questioned. "It sure looks like you have made yourself at home."
Sid is suddenly awoken from moments of daydreaming. He looks around;making sure he was in the right place and if Annabelle had said anything.
"Erm... Not really,I have a few special things and I would address this as home." Sid informed. Annabelle nods. Distracted by the other mystical objects of this household. She hadn't really found out much about Sid, so she intended on doing so... Whilst Sid got some food, Annabelle wandered around the queer place. Why hasn't she thought of doing something like this to her room? She stumbled across an old notebook. 'Sidddd' it illustrated, covering the Crimson book. She gradually opened it, trying not to make it look different. The first page entitled 'First Day'  'Sadly me and my family are once again moving. This means that I have to make new friends. Again.' Was this his story? She flicked through several more pages and hovered over what seemed to be the gleaming and most colourful page of them all. It wrote '3 weeks in and I've already accidentally reported a girl running away. Such a good way to fit in... Maybe she won't be my friend after all and maybe just because everything has gone bad, we have to permanently live here. She always looks at the box. Let's just hope she doesn't suspect a thing...' SNAP! Annabelle slowly peers behind her. Scattered around the floor were millions of pieces of glass.  Above and looking really anxious was Sid.  She gives him a guilty look, waiting for him to burst. However, he didn't say a thing and looked more guilty himself. "H-howmuch have you read?" Asked Sid,nervously.
"Um.. The most important parts I guess ." Annabelle said,peering aprons the room and hoping this was all forgotten. After exchanging some looks, Sid paces up to the box- ready to burst.
"Okay, you may not thing this is important but my Gran gave me this box and said to pass it on as my mum left us when I was younger. Anyway, I've took it everywhere with me and it contained a lot of important things. Unfortunately, when I was in a bad situation: trying to get rid of the article about you, I had to trade what was inside the box for it. I hoped that my Gran would forgive me as it was to a good cause...but it's only making things worse." Sid explained.

Month later-
Shocked and sympathetic, Annabelle had recently planned a surprise party for Sid and tried to track down his belongings. That fairly didn't work but she wasn't going to stop finding it...