Part 4

I go into the cabinet, desperately grabbing all the notes. I put them on the counter, going through each one. Mom, dad, sissy, bobo. Calum. Where is Calum's? I get interrupted by a knock on the door.

I open to find a crying Calum Hood.

He shows me the note. "What the fuck is this?" He questions me. I lead him inside and sit him down at kitchen island. "Flower?" Great has drunk again. He opens it up and reads it aloud.

"I hope your happy. I'm gone. Is that why you were abusing me all these years with your cheap girlfriend? Huh? Well you accomplished dick, I'm dead. Hope that your stuck up fan base is still with you after this. You think I'm disliked? Take a good look in the mirror."

He stares at me, crumples up the paper, shoving it at me. He stands up and starts to walk out. "Calum wait!" I yell at him. He stops, but doesn't turn around. "I'm so sorry. That was before we were even friends. I'm so, sorry. I screwed up. Please forgive me." He turns around and stares at me.

The next thing I'm pushes up against a wall and our lips are smashed together. I don't even realize what's happening, I just kiss him back. My mind finally processes this. I'm loving it, I want to keep going, but I know this is wrong. I gently shove him off me. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "We can't do this, one your drunk. Two you have a girlfriend." He stares at me long and hard then just nods his head.

I hear my phone vibrate. Its a text. I read it, getting upset by what I see. "What is it?" He asks me. "My mom left for business while I was at school. She's gone for two weeks. I have to stay with my uncle." He gives me a look of confusion.

"Do you not like your uncle or something?" I feel a few water droplets fall down my cheeks. Calum rubs them away with my thumb. "Eveytime I see my uncle, he-he-he..." I start to say. "He what May?" "He touches me." I whisper.

He immediately pulls me into his chest and holds me. I just want to stay like that forever. "Your going to stay with me." I look up and smile. I run upstairs and pack my things.

•••

He opens a door and I am greeted by a huge house. "Calum sweety, is that you?" A kind looking woman greets me. "Oh hello, I'm Mrs. Hood. Are you one of Calum's friends?" She politely says to me. I nod my head.

"Her moms away on business and she has nowhere to stay, I invited her here." He says to his mom, smiling. "As long as there are no shenanigans." He quickly nods his head and starts walking towards a staircase. He turns and looks at me, gesturing for me to follow him.

I swiftly follow him up a staircase. He throws my duffel bag onto a bed in the guest room I'm assuming.

"Closet, dresser, vanity for all your girly needs, and a bathroom behind that door." He tells me, pointing at things in the room. He walks out and I shut the door. I change into some sweats and a tank top and throw my hair up in a messy bun. The doorbell rings. There is a rythmic knock on my door. I open it.

"Follow me." Calum says. I follow him to the front door. He opens it and three teenage boys walk in. I look to the ground, but then I hear clicking noises and a squeel.

Cassidy.

Calum looks as surprises as I am. She brings his face to hers and practically ate it, it was disgusting. He gently shakes her off him. She just smirks at me.

Mrs. Hood approaches us. "Well I'm headed to work. Everyone staying the night?" The all nod their head. She just hugs Calum and walks out. "Who's this hottie, Calum?" A boy with a blonde quiff says. "Hardly." Cassidy says, scowling. Calum shoots her a look. "That's my friend Flow-May, her name is May." Calum says for me. The boy smiles and I wave.

"That's Luke, Michael, and Ashton." Calum says, pointing to each boy. "Let's watch a movie Ashton says. We all walk into the living room. Calum sits on one of the corners of the longer couch.

I go to sit next to him but Cassidy 'brushes' past me and sits next to him instead. I decide to take up the remaining space on the smaller couch with Luke. Calum stares at me longingly and I just shrug my shoulders.

We somehow ended up watching the excorist. Don't ask me how. A scary part came and I jumped into Luke, starting to cuddle with him.

I see Calum staring at us out of the corner of my eye.

Was he jealous?

I eventually fall asleep.

•••

"I'll take her upstairs." I hear Luke say as I'm being lifted into his arms and into the guest bed. "Thank you I say. Not even opening my eyes. I then fall asleep.

I hear the door open and I feel someone go into the bed. I turn to see who it is. Calum. "What are you doing, why aren't you in bed with Cassidy?" I ask him. "She kept kicking me. I couldn't sleep. Now go to sleep." I start falling asleep when I hear him mumble something.

"I wasn't drunk." Is all I hear him say before I drift to sleep.