Part 5

Cassidy's P.O.V

I woke up and Calum wasn't there.

I got up to look for him and while I was up decided to play a little prank on May.

I walked up to her room and and he was laying next to her. Her head nuzzled in his chest and his head on top of her head. Infuriating.

"Aweeee" I hear all 3 of the other boys say next to me. I squeal and started walking away, noticing all of them smirk in the corner of my eye.

I grab my coat and put on my shoes. I storm out of the house, only to be encumbered with my own thoughts as I walk to the park.

I arrive at the park and sit on the swings. My mom would always take me here and push me on the swings when I was little. At least before she became abusive and an alcoholic and I got taken away from her.

I start thinking to myself. That slut, out of all the guys she had to pick, she chose mine. What the fuck?"

I decided I needed to cool some steam. My brother's best friend's house is right by Calum's. I know he likes me, he is always staring at my chest whenever he comes over. I decide it's worth it. I start walking over there.

•••

Knock knock. He answers the door. "Hey Ricky." I say, all flirty like. "Cass, watcha doin here?" He asks me. "This." I whisper. I immediately lock my lips on his. It turns into a pretty hot make out session.

"Hey Rick, ya there?" I hear an all too familiar voice. Luke. "What the fuck?" Luke questions me. I panic. "Don't you dare tell him!" I squeal pleading for him not to say anything.

"Oh, don't worry." He smiles. I smile back. All of a sudden he's starts running back to Calum's house screaming his name. "CALUM!" I run after him.

"Stop!" I yell after him, it was too late.

I get to his house. I walk in and Calum looks up at me, tears are streaming down his face.

"How could you do this to me?" He questions me. "I-I-I..." was all I could mutter out.

"To think, I didn't confess my feelings for her because I loved you." I take in what he said. "You love me?" I ask him.

"Loved." He says to me, staring right into my eyes. Then I remember he said her. I know who he means. May.

"What's going on?" Her dainty little legs stepping down the stairs as if she we're a princess or something. More like rags.

I point a finger at her. "You! This is all your fault!" I thought I told you to stay away from him!" Michael tells me to calm down, he touches my shoulder. I push him away. "I'm so sorry!" I heard her say. I ignored her.

I ran at her and pushed her down the stairs. I hear her whimpers of pain but don't care. I walk down to her and climb on top of her, straddling her so she can't go anywhere and start punching her.

I hear all the boys yell for me to stop. I can hear the voice in the back of my head telling me to stop, but I don't. I can't. I won't.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of her. I look up. Its Calum.

"Get out." is all he said.

I decided it was time. I walk out the door and do what my head kept telling me to do.

Tie that rope around my neck.

•••

Sorry it's a short chapter. :((( more this week ;)