Chapter 6

(Not Edited)

Harry POV

We had been playing tennis for over half an hour now, and I am starting to get really exhausted now. In fact, even Emmet and Becky look really exhausted now. The only one who still looked really excited to play was Sky, and when she saw how dead and exhausted we looked she didn't say anything when we sat down. And she went to go check her phone.

That's when Becky said, "So guys, where do you all want to go for ice cream?"

"Yogurt Ville!" Sky screamed looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, I guess Yogurt Ville sounds like a good idea right now." Emmet said agreeing.

"Harry what do you think?" Becky asked looking at me for a response.

"Yeah, Yogurt Ville sounds like a good idea right now. Especially since I need something cold right now before I pass out." I said to them laughing a bit.

Becky gave me a nod and we got up and went to the cars, me and Sky got in and we waited on Becky to get out of the car so we could follow her again.

When I looked over to Sky, I saw her grinning like an idiot and I looked at her confused and asked, "What?"

"Told you I would kick your butt today." She said laughing.

And that's when I realized that that was true, Sky had started showing her signs for her transformation, and that means her transformation is closer than I thought, and I can't be the one to be with her when she transforms because hers will be much different than mine, and I won't be able to help her because I will also transform. And I don't even know how I am going to deal with this. Her helper really needs to make himself known now, but the problem is that I have no way of contact with him.

Sky POV

We had been playing tennis for about over a hour and a half now, and I was surprised to see that I was still very energetic. When I looked at the others they all looked exhausted and ready to pass out so when they went to sit down I didn't say anything to them and instead went to check my phone. When I opened it I smiled to see there was a text from Jake like always. We literally never went a day without talking to each other and I wouldn't have it any other way. There is seriously nothing I hide from him. In fact I am so appreciative towards him that I tell him every little thing that happens.

I opened up the text to see what it said, *Hey, what's up?*

I smiled and replied back, *Nothing much, just playing tennis with the cousins. What about you?*

*Oh, that's cool. And ehh nothing really just goofing around.*

*Haha... I know how much my Jake loves to goof around. My little goofy.*

*Ha ha very funny... Anyways I was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow?*

*Nah man me and Nick are doing the project tomorrow. Sorry.*

* Oh okay, what about Sunday then?*

*LOL Sunday Harry is coming over.*

*Oh... wait he is finally back from his trip?*

*Yeah he came back two days ago.*

*Oh, ok, well I'll give you guys' time to catch up. And I would've told you we could hang out during the week, but me and Jace are doing the project over the week.*

*Yeah same here with me and Nick too, well at least we have school.* I said sending a winking face at him.

*Okay my crazy friend I will take that for now, but make sure you call me at night kay."