4.

kora;

Dylan and I were just talking about Justin. "He like. Keeps sending me daisies." I snickered and Dylan started to laugh loudly. "What an idiot." I laughed looking up from my phone to look at him. "Don't be mean, some people process things slowly." I joked and he rolled his eyes playfully. "It's been a week." I smiled at him, and he returned it. We just laughed at each other for a bit, then I checked the time. 9:16 pm.

"Well, considering I've been here all day, it's getting late. Bye Dyl." I smiled and he frowned standing up to hug me. "Well bye then." I giggled and shut the door behind me. When I got outside I saw a familiar face. "Justin?" I scoffed and he turned his eyes at me. "What. Are you stalking Dylan now?" I asked and he shook his head. "No. I want you back, so your coming home and I'll drop you off." I looked towards my car to see he parked me in. "Well great. I'm going back inside." I muttered and ran my hand through my chest length hair, while opening Dylan's large front door.

After locking the door, I went to see Dylan in the kitchen cooking. "I didn't know you cook." I smiled walking in and sitting at the island. He was surprised to see me, but looked back with a smile. "Well I can't starve." he said and I giggled. "I thought you were leaving, just can't get enough of me, huh?" he chuckled and I began laughing. "Mr. Daisy buyer is outside and parked me in... I think you're stuck with me for a bit." I smiled getting up and he gave me a concerned look. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded while I checked the window, just to see Justin sitting outside in the pathway.

"I'm so sorry about this." I groaned letting go of the curtain and turned to Dylan who made me a plate as well. "I'm sorry for you, for him actually. Now come eat, you're too skinny." I giggled as Dylan smiled at me. "Well gee. Sorry daddy." he raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" He laughed and I join in as well, hitting his shoulder lightly. "hey. You said it." He put his hands up in defense as he got forks, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

He made spaghetti, which was actually really really good. We made jokes about Justin, who still hasn't left and I helped him clean up, by now, it was going on 10:30. "So how do we get him to go?" I asked and Dylan groaned, walking to the door. Unlocking it, he opened the door and yelled out at him. "Can you go? Kora wants to go home, and your making that just a little hard." I started laughing and walked over placing my hand on his shoulder. "Dylan." I whispered, laughing.

"When she tells me to leave, I'll leave." He snarled, I peeked my head out from under Dylan's arm. "Can you go?" I smiled and Justin pursed his lips together, then left. "Well geez. I'm almost scared to go." I laughed checking my phone. "Well don't." he smiled and I returned one. "I have to," he frowned and I continued. "Bye.. Again." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his torso. He shut the door, and I went to my car.

+++++++++++++++