34.

kora;
9:18 am : October 25, 2015

"Dylan, stop." I mumbled while brushing my teeth and laughing as Dylan was brushing his behind me. "You're gross!" I shrieked as he laughed, trying to prevent toothpaste mixed with saliva from dripping down his lip and chin.

"I can't help that!" He laughed, leaning over the sink to spit and rinse. I closed my mouth to hold my tooth brush as I giggled and tickled his sides.

He spit out his water and grabbed my stomach, making me spit out the toothpaste in my mouth.

I groaned trying not to laugh, looking and the new found mess on my bathroom floor. "Dylan, what the fuck." I joked as he smiled.

I continued to rinse my mouth as Dyl threw a towel at me. I laid it on the floor where I spit and wiped it up. "What a dirty child." I joked walking over to Dylan slowly.

We were still wearing what we wore to bed, my Calvin underwear and sports bra and him wearing his boxers.

He smiled placing his hands on my hips and towering over me while I smirked and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. I cupped his right cheek delicately, and just as we were about to kiss, I heard my mom call me.

"Kora, consigue tu culo aquí abajo. Now." I rolled my eyes at her language as I threw on one of Dylan's long white tees, telling him I'd be back.

I ran down the stairs and into the foyer where they were sitting. "Ma, what's wrong?" I asked, wondering why I needed to get here so fast. 

"Your father is not feeling well, he feels very ill. I have to take him to the hospital." She raised her eyebrows and took my dads hand.

I shook my head, confused.  "Are you sure he doesn't have to go to a regular doctor first?" My dad looked at my mom and she just nodded.

She stood up. "Your dad is never sick, not this bad. I can feel it. I'm sorry, I know it's your last day. We didn't do much." She frowned rubbing my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. We can visit another time." I forced a smiled and she returned one. "Good luck, dad. Feel better." He smiled and hugged me, grabbing my moms keys.

"Te amo, Kora" he kissed my forehead and I walked him to the door.

"Love you too, dad." I giggled shutting the front door behind them.  "Mr. O'Brien!" I sang, bolting up the stair case.

I laughed pushing open the bedroom door revealing him sitting on the floor. "What did your mom want?" he smiled running his hand through his hair as I sat next to him.

"Um, she took dad to the hospital, I guess." I gave a half smile and he raised his eyebrows.

"Is he alright?" He asked, it was cute that he was concerned about my family as if they were his own.

"Yeah, I think. My mom can... gas stuff a lot." I smiled and he nodded. "So when can I meet you're family." I giggled squeezing his cheeks and he scratched his head.

"You want to meet them?" He laughed and I nodded before he continued. "I guess we could go up to Hermosa one day." I leaned up and over to place a kiss on his cheek.

"tengo suerte de tenerte." I flirted while he wrapped his arms around me.

"soy más afortunado" He said. I lifted my head up and raised my eyebrows after hearing him speak Spanish fluently.