Do I Know You? (Superhero! RusAme)

I almost did a RusCan then A fuckING SPACE GAY CAME ALONG AND WAS LIKE IF YOU DONT DO THIS I WONT COME NEXT MONTH AND I WAS LIKE YOU FUCKING TWAT OKAY.

Jk jk much loves fOR THAT FUCKING NAMELESS SPACE GAY

JK Jk

Much hates

I think?

Ps: I'm sorry for the references

Pss: Burr don't kill me

Psss: Wait......

Do I know you?

"Hey! That hurts!"

"It's not my fault my boyfriend decides to walk into things every freaking day, now is it?"

"Ouch I'm wounded."

"Obviously."

Do you know me?

"Turn off the damn lightsss!"

"Sorry, babe, Boss called!"

"Ugh. Be back before breakfast or I won't feed you."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Watch me."

You just gotta....

"Why hello there, Amerikan~"

"Reaper! You won't get away with this!"

"Ah Ah Ah~ I'll get away with everything, Mr. Let-me-kiss-your-baby-and-save-your-town!"

"Just because I wasn't born under a frozen rock doesn't mean you can be rude! Or is that all you Commies know, hmm?"

"You Swine!"

New York City was never the safest place to live. It was filled with petty thieves and wanna be Superheroes. But, some, were actual...."Superheroes" and some were more than petty thieves. Alfred F. Jones was a hero, truly, he worked for a corporation. They liked to call it the "Avengers". Though, most of the So called Avengers, didn't were masks and everyone knew their stories. Alfred liked to keep it calm, live like a normal college student. Stay loyal to his man, get good grades. He, per say, had a "Secret identity." He didn't want the fame and glory, he just wanted to keep Ivan safe.....

Ivan on the other hand was a work of art, as it seemed. He left Moscow the day he turned nineteen, his mothers words flowing through his mind, "In New York you can start new! In New York you can forget about Papa! In New York, you can be a new man!" Ivan was cold, at first glance, and more than a little terrifying, once you got to know him, he became the sweetest being on the Earth. But that was Ivan. The Reaper was different. He was cold, frozen to the core, never cared and was green with greed. He wanted to go down in history, knowing that he would in New York. He worked alone, no corporation. Just the Reaper.

The two met by accident, no matter how many times Alfred says it was fate.

"So, kid, where ya from?" The land lord had said, walking down the hallway with Ivan trailing behind.