Chapter 1

Walking into the club, dna it was called, to see perfection stood in front of me. Beautiful, is how i would describe her, long brown hair, red checked shirt and sand coloured chinos. As I made my way closer to her, I realised actually how gorgeous she was. The way her body moves to the beat of the very loud music, it's astonishing, I'm mind blown. All of my attention is on her, I just want to be close to her, I want to move my body in sync with hers, I want to be able to feel her body on mine, I am getting myself worked up just thinking about it.

She looks like a lesbian but I could be wrong. When and if I find out, I am going to rock her world. I walked past her, I don't think she has noticed me, but as I got to the bar I felt some one very close to me, I turned around and it was her.

Holding out her hand, "Shay" she said, stunned at her amazing crisp bright blue eyes, I replied, "Bekka". The smile across my face must have said something because I was whisked to the dance floor before I could order my drink.

The feeling of her body close to mine is unreal, I feel like I am dreaming. Her hands were all over my body , I kiss her, It was passionate and heated, it feels like there was no one around us, it seems that we have cleared the club but when I opened my eyes, everyone was still there.

I dragged her out of the club and to my apartment only 2 streets away. Opening the door her hand is opening up my trousers. I'm so ready for this, stripping each other off in the lounge, making our way to the bedroom, I pinned her against the door and teased her nipples, softly kissing her neck, moving my hands down to her butt, I pick her petit body up and wrap her legs around me, slamming her down on the bed, I lock her hands in mine against my headboard, the smile suggests that she likes it. Hearing little moans being released from her mouth, I seductively move down to in between her sweet little thighs, every flick of my tongue seemed she was on edge the whole time. It didn't take long for the room to be filled with the aroma of sex, which I love. The moment she came I was flipped onto my back, her hands made my body tremble, her tongue made my body twitch, her fingers made my body explode with waves of passion. It was amazing, I had never had sex with a girl like that before. It was different, not too sure why yet but I want to find out.

If you like it please vote or comment or both.

Much love!