Chapter 2

Waking up in my own bed with her laying next to me, was just amazing. To know that she is still here after our performance last night means I must have done something right.

I like this girl a lot and I want to get to no her, il take her out tonight, I'm gonna make her breakfast in bed, I bet she will love it. I get up quietly and make my way to the kitchen. I make bacon, eggs, toast mushrooms and sausages, I hope she isn't a vegan, that would be a great start.

I place the tray on the bed side table, as she smells it she starts to wake up. She looks at me and smiles, "morning gorgeous" she says,
"your amazing, you have made me breakfast". I chuckled at how she started to guzzle it down without taking a breath. It must be good. "I'm going for a shower" I say to her while she enjoys her breakfast.

I put the shower on and got in, I wash my hair and then while lathering up my body, I hear the door open, "can I join you" shay shouts, well I'm not going to decline, "of course". She gets in and straight away her hands are on my breasts, playing with my clit, it must be round 2. Feeling the soap rub onto her body off mine, the water running down my back and over my head, she pinned my body against hers and put her hand between my legs, rubbing softly in a circle motion, I do the same to her, pulling her head down so I can kiss her neck while breathing heavily into her ear, letting little moans out when I'm close to coming hoping she is too, getting closer I'm on my tip toes, water still running over our bodies, as I come she catches me as my legs give way, my head feels like it is going to fall off it was that amazing. Wanting it to happen all over again, to my surprise she was there on top of me ready to go, once again I was wowed. We fell asleep.

We awoke, we decided to get out of bed and put the telly on, my favourite show was on, the l word, knowing it would soon turn into sex again, I kept it on, shay has not seen it before. I could see in her face that she thought it was hot seeing it on tv, I started stroking her thigh and as I slipped into her underwear I felt she was wet and yearning for me to fuck her again, I climbed on top, taking her shirt off and her hands travelled over my body. Before we new it we were climaxing in sync with one an other.

If you like it please vote or comment or both.

Much love!