Chapter 3

After a few days of staying in bed a fucking in the shower, shay decided she should get back to her life, I don't know what than in tails but I really want to find out. I let her leave and I would call her whenever, she must be interested if she stayed for 3 days and gave me we number.

It was money morning, I had to get back to work, I work in a office were I make tea and coffee all day long! Being an apprentice and wanting to work your way up in the world has to start somewhere.

This was like a lucky break, a foot in the door as my mother would say, it was a company that created a magazine on ladies, men's and children's hair cuts and styles. I studied hairdressing at college so I have always been interested in the magazine, it is where I got my end style idea from an it got me a distinction from college I was very happy.

Friday was the first night I had met shay, and I live in a small town, I'm supposed I had not seen her before, maybe she does not live here.

All of these questions I had to ask her, on my lunch Break I thought I would message her on my way back to work and see if she wanted to go for dinner tonight.

As I opened the door everyone started scattering it was the head of the company, the boss, I have only been here a few week so I have never seen her. As she walks in, her hips swaying with the echo of her heals on the hard wood floor, wearing a red dress, black shoes and she had long brown hair takin her eyes off her phone, I get a message, it reads, "yeah sounds perfect, i have just got to work see you at 7". As she heard my phone sound to the incoming message, she looked at me, I was amazed to see that it was shay, what do I do I've slept with the owner of the company, she is coming towards me, "in my office, now!" She demanded.

If you like it please vote or comment or both. Should I carry on?

Much love!