Chapter 4

Oh my goodness, it's shay! Was she talking to me, of course she was, I better go, and quickly, I don't want I keep her waiting.

I walked down the hall way towards her office, it seemed like the hall was longer than normal my hands where sweating, my heart was pounding, am I going to get fired? I'm at her door, her office was surrounded by sound proof, clouded glass, I'm of finally hitting myself. I knocked, "come in" she bellowed, "close the door behind you". I closed the door and turned around and before I new it I was swept off my feet and on her couch, she was kissing me really hard and fast. I pushed her away, she was shocked that I did this and tried to pin me down.

Not having any fun right now I stopped her again, "what are you doing" I said, "are you actually my boss". she replied "yes!". "Did you know I worked here before we slept together?" Again she replied "yes! I over heard that you were going out, I wanted to spend some time with you, I noticed you the first day you started working here, I have had my eye on you". Shocked at what I was hearing, I got up and walked over to her, not being able to resist her sensual lips, I was attached to them moments later. "You better get back to work, you don't want your boss on your ass" she chucked, "but you like my ass" I said walking out her door, I glanced back to see her checking me out.

I look at my phone to see a message being received, again from shay, it reads, "so tonight, at 7! Are we still on I will pick you up, and I will show you a good night!" Only because I wanted to talk to her, I needed questions to be answered, "yes!" I carry on with my day, making refreshments for my colleagues.

Emma, one of my work friends, asks me what the boss wanted, I obviously could not tell her I had spent all of last weekend fucking her, "she welcomed me to her team". I was lying, but I have to cover my back.

It was 4 o'clock, it was time to go home, I had better get ready for tonight.

Deciding what to wear as I'm in the shower, I was half expecting shay to jump in with me again, I just can't keep my mind off her.

I got out the shower, and again there was a message from shay, "put on your best outfit, you will need it where we are going". I pull out my suit, it's a Grey pinstripe trouser and waistcoat set with a light blue shirt.

Before I new it, it was 7 an she was here to pick me up. Shay was leaning on a hummer limo, I was stunned that she had picked me up in a limo!

She took my hand a opened the door we got in to ready poured champagne, music playing and flowers. I'm surprised, she has done this for me, I wonder where we are going.

We roll up outside the biggest restaurant in town, la casa loco, you have to book 6 months in advance just to dine here, she must be famous to get a reservation in just a few hours.

What have I got myself into, I'm being treated like royalty.

Last night was great, we talked, I really got to know her, she owns the magazine I work for, she is 26, she is an only child and she has a house in the hills.

She told me she would take me there next time we go on a date.
We didn't sleep together last night, shay had a huge meeting this morning and didn't want to be late, I totally understood but she wants to see me tonight and I can't wait.

If you like it please vote or comment or both.