Chapter 6

Feeling humble after last night with shay, I am in a great mood at work today. As I'm walking in to the building, I felt someone brush past me .I looked to the left and it was shay, looking gorgeous, she winked at me ans said, "meet me in my office sexy". So I walk through the building until I get to her office, I knocked and walked in. As the door closes shay swings round in her chair, she is naked, I felt my face light up like a Christmas tree, I hurried over to her, my hands where rushing around her body wanting to touch ever part at once, kissing her so passionately and having her take my cloths off. Worried someone would come in I lock the door, while my back was turned she had cleared the desk and was say on the edge. I walk over and slip in between her legs, scratching her back as she caresses my breasts, biting her neck trying not to leave any marks. She slides her fingers into my wetness, doing circle motions around my clit, I'm getting to climax very quickly so I stop her, my head works its way dawn to her thighs, softly stroking her body, aching for me to lightly flick her moistness, pulling my hair, grinding and thrusting her hips on my face gave me no choice but to get her to climax and have her burst with passion, the scream of my name got me really frisky an I pulled her onto the floor. Both sweating and worn out, we panic because people will start asking questions about how long I have been in her office for, rushing to get out her office I dress quickly and open the door, as I'm walking to the kitchen I get pulled into a small office cubicle by Emma, she is stood staring at me and laughing, "your shirt is not buttoned properly and your zipper I undone". She giggles, I panic and straighten myself out. "So is she any good?" She asks, "I don't kiss and tell" I smile and walk away.

A few days passed! Shay has not been here, but I get cute little messages all the time like, 'I can't wait to see you' or 'I miss you' or ' I'm aching for you' that one really makes me smile. Every time I see her name pop up on my phone my tummy does flips, what does this mean, it has only been a few weeks, I love the way se makes me feel, so special, I don't care that she has money or that she is well known,no just like her for being her. I really like this woman,bit I early days but she could be the one!

Comment and vote pleasee!!!!

Much love!