Chapter 8

Absolutely stunned at how beautiful this house/mansion is, I'm very quickly pulled towards the front door.

The front double doors were at least ten feet tall, and so heavy. Shay didn't seem too interested in showing me round right now, my eyes could not help but wander until she attached herself to my lips.

Whisked into a room, I'm soon pinned to a wall of a very large room but looking around was the last of my worries, her fingers inside me, my hands wrapped up in her hair, softly kissing my neck, my clothes very quickly ripped from my body.

Feeling ever inch of my body erupting, I was not given a moment to open my eyes to look around the room, her mouth around my nipple she softly tickled them. I was sooner flipped onto my front, my hips pulled up. I realised she was wearing a strap-on, a very large length. in awe, I directed her to my wetness. It was thrusted into my moist area, we get into a rhythm she holds onto my hips, I hold onto the mattress I bite into the pillow. She knows my hair being pulled really turns me on, spanking only makes the throbbing intensify and scratching my back pushes me to climax with one last thrust of her hips, I fill the room with loud moans of excitement.

As I open my eyes, I look around very confused. I see chains hanging from the ceiling, also cuffs on the corners of the bed. There is very dim lighting so I can't see much more. "where are we?"

"This is my play room", she says. Slightly freaked out, I say nothing. I get up, browsing the room, I see leather whips gags and more stuff I wish not to think about. Completely gob smacked, "what us all of the shay? why didn't you tell me about all of this?" I say . "I didn't this you would like it". I look at her disappointed that she could not talk to me about this first, I cover myself up, " we should talk about this" I say.

Comment and vote

Much love.