Chapter 5

It's just another day at the office, walking in, swaying my hips to the echo of my stilettos and everyone surrounding me with paperwork was the last thing I wanted. I had to walk past the kitchen type area where the kettle is to be able to get to my office.

As I walk past I notice someone, someone gorgeous, she had short brown hair and was wearing black trousers and a shirt. I caught myself staring but as she turned around I walked off towards my office. I sit in my chair at my desk, I really want to know who that beautiful woman is, I have never seen her before, she must be new, il ring Tracy my secretary, "Tracy who is the woman making the refreshments" Tracy replied with " well that is Bekka, she is the new intern","thank you, can you find out what she will be doing this week end, please don't tell her I asked" I demand, know one answers me back, I am the owner of the company.

I get a call back about an hour later " she will be at rainbows on Friday night, other than that she is free". Brilliant I thought, I have a great idea of a way I can get to know her without her knowing I'm her boss, I know it's lying , I will tell her in the future.

I get to the club, it's around 10, it's all just picking up, more people are turning up including Bekka, I watch her walk in wearing jeans and a t shirt with a picture on the front of a woman's face with bright red lipstick sucking a lollipop. She looks gorgeous, I just want to be close to her, dance with her and feel her body next to mine.

I watch as she walks towards the bar, I follow her and pull her onto the dance floor, one moment we were dancing and the next we were kissing. I am being dragged out of the club and down the street, towards houses, it seems we are going to her apartment. Trying to get into the flat, I'm trying to get into her underwear, Im so turned on right now, we don't wait to get to the bedroom before we are naked. I am pinned up against the door before being picked up a threw on the bed and being my mind blown for 3 days.

I thought it was best that I go home back to my 5 bedroom house on the hills. I was worn out so I went to bed quite early so I could be ready for heading to the office in the morning.

I get dropped off at the building, as I'm heading up the lift, I'm thinking about how I can get her into my office. As I'm bombarded with paperwork I see her, her face dropped, I demanded her "in my office, now".

Making her tremble was not my plan, I wanted to seduce her in my office. As she entered I was all over her like a bee to honey. She pushed me away but I no she wants me, she is just angry right now. I will make it up to her, "let me take you out tonight at 7, il pick you up" she agreed in the end. It was nice to spend the evening together just talking and getting to know each other.

At work the next day I see Bekka and order her to my office, again.

Comment and vote tell me if you like it.

Much love!