Hickeys

Not smut I promise. It can't be this isn't my smut book😂

*

Scott and Avi sat on their bed watching movies on Netflix when Scott though it would be fun to start kissing and sucking Avi's neck.

"S-Scott! Don't leave marks we have a show tomorrow." Avi said arching his back a little.

"Ok." He smirked. He sucked harder until a dark purple mark appeared.

"Scott I said no." Avi said. Turning around to face him.

"Oops?" Scott said and pulled Avi down so he could suck his neck again.

"S-Scott what did I say?" Avi tried not to moan out.

Scott sucked more hickeys all over his neck until his lips were swollen.

"Go to sleep Avi we have a show tomorrow." Scott smirked.

*the next day*

It was time for the show and Avi was so annoyed by Scott right now.

"Leave me alone Scott." He said and pushed him out of his way.

"Aww Avi I'm sorry." Scott said trying not to laugh.

"It's not funny. I said no and you didn't listen. I said do not leave marks because we have a show tomorrow. Now look. I have hickeys everywhere on my neck." Avi said as he walked towards the stage entrance.

The walked on stage and sang the songs that were on the list of whatever you want to call it. When it was time to take a picture of the audience (which they let Avi do this time) Avi pickedup his phone and looked at it but he saw a lot of Twitter and Instagram notifications saying:

"Oh my gosh @Avi_Kaplan is that hickeys on your neck?!'

"Ooooo @scotthoying got some last night @Avi_Kaplan"

"Damn Scott... @Avi_Kaplan @scotthoying"

"@scotthoying Im gonna kill you and @Avi_Kaplan 😒"

The last one was from Esther.

"Scott look." Avi said and showed him.

"Im sorry." Scott said meaning it this time.

"Avi what are you doing?" Kevin said in his mic.

He showed Kevin the tweets and Kevin laughed.

"Guys," Kevin said to the crowd still laughing, "Wow I can't breathe. But guys leave A-Avi alone. I know he needs to do a better job hiding the hickeys but cut him some slack, he doesnt know how to use makeup." Kevin laughed. (I am laughing so hard while writing this)

Avi looked down and shook his head. He took the picture and hurried to try and finish the show. When it was over he hit Kevin and walked to find Esther.

"I swear it was all Scott. I told him not to but everything you tell him goes through one ear and out the other. Unless it's food or something about me. Watch. Scott!" Avi said.

"Yeah?"

"Esther wants water go get her a bottle." Scott left while looking at his phone.

20 minutes later

"Exactly now watch. Scott!" He called again.

"Yes?"

"Can you get me a bottle of Water?"

5 "seconds" later

"Here babe."

"See what I mean Esther? So don't kill me kill him."

"Fine."

At their house

"Avi? Did Esther chew you out for the hickeys? Cause she literally cussed for 8 minutes straight." Scott asked laying down.

"No she said I was good to go because I told her I said no." Avi said and laid next to Scott.

"No fair."

"Goodnight Scott."

"Goodnight Avi."

*

This makes no sense. But I needed a one shot to tell y'all this...

I'm leaving the fandom.

I'm so done with everything right now. All the Pentaholics and the threatening. I gave y'all a chance but some of them do too much. Someone actually got called disgusting for expressing her opinion. I'm giving up. I'm gonna stay a Toddler tho cause I love Todrick's fans. They are civilized and don't THREATEN other Toddlerz. Oh and I'm a KO fan. I made a fanpage for him (picture). Not the point. ANYWHORE!! Just cause I'm done with the fandom doesn't mean I'm gonna discontinue all my Pentatonix stories. That's not fair to y'all. I'll continue these stories and I'll make more Pentatonix stories but I'm done with the fandom and everything. Sorry guys.

Love you mean it! Muah!