No Not Now

Mirstie cause someone asked for it

*

"Mitch I said left turn not right ugh." Kirstie said shaking her head.

"You said left and pointed to the right I was confused ok."

"Well now we're in a whole different place." Kirstie said bouncing her leg. She put her hand on her stomach and smiled. She was pregnant with a little baby girl and was due in a few days. They were on their way to Kirstie's parent's new house when they got lost.

"Well it could've been worse. We could've ended up in the middle of no where." Mitch said laying his hand on her stomach.

"True true." Kirstie said and grabbed Mitch's hand. "I really have to pee." She said and Mitch kissed her hand.

"I'll stop somewhere and you can go."

"Ok." Kirstie said.

After about 3 minutes Kirstie's seat became warm, "Mitch did you turn the thing that makes the seats heat up on?" She asked.

"No why?" He said getting over to get off the freeway.

"I didn't pee did I? M-MITCH! My water broke!"

"No. Not now. Are you serious?!"

"Ow ow ow yes Mitch do something."

Mitch pulled over on the side of the road and pulled out his phone to call 911 while he helped Kirstie into the back seat.

"They will be here shortly babe are you ok?"

"No Mitch she's coming." Kirstie said gripping the seatbelt in the back seat.

A car pulled over to see if they needed help, thinking their car broke down. "Hello sir is everything alright?" A lady asked.

"No my wife is going into labor and we have no idea where we are. An ambulance is on its way but she said the baby is coming now." Mitch said to the woman.

The lady walked towards the car, "I used to be a nurse for about 25 years. I can help."

Mitch thanked the lady and they walked to Kirstie.

"What's her name?" The lady asked Mitch.

"Kirstin."

"Hello Kirstin how are you feeling?" The lady asked crouching towards the car.

"Horrible. She's c-coming." Kirstie said and the lady asked Mitch to run to her car and grab a pair of gloves.

"Ok Kirstie I'm gonna help you. Young man, go to the other side and sit in the seat. Put her head on your lap and hold her hand." She said and Mitch nodded.

The lady told Kirstie to push and they heard sirens in the distance.

"One more push Kirstie you can do it." Mitch said and Kirstie pushed.

"Here is your beautiful baby girl." The lady said as an Ambulance pulled up.

"Thank you Ms." Mitch said and two gentleman came over with a gurney.

"Mom what are you doing here?" One of the men said.

"A lady was in labor on the side of the road and you know how nice I am." She said as they lifted Kirstie on the gurney.

"True. Ok sir would you like to ride in an ambulance or do you want to drive there?"

"I'll drive." Mitch said as they lifted Kirstie into the ambulance.

"Wait till we tell her parents." Mitch said to himself as he strapped himself in the car after thanking the lady.

Samantha Faith Grassi was her name.

*

Wow I did this in like 20 minutes lmao #Proud

Love you mean it! Muah!