TWELVE.

Why Hello :D OKAY IM ACTUALLY GOING TO PUT SOME EFFORT INTO THE STORY BECAUSE THE LAST CHAPTER WAS REALLY REALLY BAD. But Yeah :D Peterick is finally happening. Yup. Also, I'm sorry that this update was late as h*ck, writers block is a bitch. ALSO WARNING! MAJOR FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER! xoryln

~Patrick's POV~

I leaned out of the kiss I was I had waited for, for so long. I half expected Pete to run away again. To leave me in another pit of sorrow, and confusion. But he didn't, he stared at me. His eyes, they shown bright, and a sparkle I hadn't noticed before appeared. He rapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me into his chest. I responded and rapped my arms around his neck.

He laid his head on my shoulder, and put his mouth to my ear.

"I like you a lot Patrick," he whispered.

His warm breath ran down my neck, that sent chills down my spine.

"I like you a lot too," I replied, grinning, while I tried to pull him closer than we already were.

He let out a sigh of I guessed satisfaction. I really hoped it was that kind of sigh. It defiantly was, he continued to whisper in my ear;

"You're so beautiful."

I could feel the blush on my cheeks, warm.

"I care about you a lot, Patrick."

I tightened the hug again, while I whispered back;

"I care about you a lot, too Pete."

"I never want to let you go."

Then it hit me.

"Pete, don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I broke it off, he likes Ryan anyway."

**********************

"Come on Patrick! We're going on an adventure!" Pete danced excitedly, as he pulled me towards the door.

"Hold on, I'm coming, I'm coming," I giggled, as he looked up at me, with that same sparkle in his eyes as before.

I leaned in and game him a small kiss.

"Come on slow poke," he said and jabbed his fingers into my sides, which made me giggle.

He climbed into the car, and shut it behind him and then started the ignition.

I got in as well, then buckled up, safety first.

"Where are we going Peteyyyy?" I whined.

"It's a surprise," he said, while he smirked at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road!"

"Fine, it's just hard not to look at you."

I giggled again, and felt the blush rise in my cheeks.

He reached across the console, then took my hand in his grip, and gave it a squeeze.

We drove, in comfortable silence.

It was dark now, we reached a bridge, a very big bridge. It had lights strung across it, in an American Flag pattern. Since it was almost the Fourth Of July.

"Patrick," Pete said, still staring at the road,"You know that movie 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower?' The one with Emma Watson?"

I nodded vigorously, it was my favorite movie.

"Y'now how she sticks her head out the window? Try it."

My stomach began to churn in excitement, as he opened the sun roof, that revealed the city night sky.

I stood on the console, and I slowly peeked my head out of the opening.

The bridge coming up, I stood up, my top half fully out the truck's sun roof.

The wind blew in my face, multiple smells found their way to my nose. I held on to the roof, still scared of what would happen if I let go.

"Let go of the roof Patrick! Fly!" Pete yelled sarcastically, not so sarcastically from inside the car.

I started to let go, my arms found their way above my head. I spread my wings, the wind blue through them, as I closed my eyes.

I yelled in excitement and freedom, as we rode across the bridge.

Though it sounds cheesy, I felt like I was flying. I felt like Emma Watson.

**************

"Good morning sleepy head," someone said from above where I laid in bed.

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw Pete, with a mug of coffee, stood above me, a grin drawn on his face.

I smiled, and he leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Thanks Petey," I giggled, and took the coffee mug out of his hands, and took a sip.

"Hey!" he pouted.

I took another sip, and handed it back to him. Not before I grabbed his hand.

I saw his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"I love you," he sighed.

"I love me too Peter!" I said, as I ran down the hallway.

YES IT IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER, BUT IT STILL TOOK ME AWHILE. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ALL THE FLUFF I HAVE PLANNED (MAYBE SMUT IN THE FUTURE??) BUT YEAH! xoryln