FOURTEEN.

OKAY I NOTICED WE ONLY GOT LIKE 50 READS ON THE LAST CHAPTER. THIS STORY IS REALLY BAD AND I HATE IT. BUT I GUESS I'LL TRY. OKAY. AND I WENT TO A FOB CONCERT AND I DIED RIP. BUT PETE WAS SUCH A SWEET HEART. SO IT MAKES ME SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. BUT. YEAH. SUDDLE SMUT. SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. AND THERE MAY BE SOME UPSETTING PARTS IN HERE.

~Patrick's POV~

He started to stroke my hard on, making it impossible for me not to make noise.

"Pete- ahh."

"Come for me baby."

I was shaken awake, and I groaned in sexual frustration because I really didn't want to wake up from that dream.

I opened my eyes slowly, and they met a pair of chocolate ones.

Pete hovered over me, with his hands on each side of my body.

"Hey Pattycakes," he giggled.

My hard on was pressed against his thigh, and it made very uncomfortable.

"Hey Peter," I groaned.

"Y'now, I think I heard your dream."

My cheeks warmed up, embarrassment creeped up on me.

He moved closer, and put his mouth to my ear, "I want to hear you scream my name like that again."

He closed the gap between us. Our mouths met sloppily.

Pete began to grind down on my throbbing cock, a moan escaped from deep in my throat.

My hands made their way his to the hem of his shirt, and I pulled it off.

I rubbed his chest, and lower abdomen, while our mouths were still attached. I palmed him through his jeans, and he let out a breathy groan.

He pulled off my t-shirt, and it revealed the pudge I had. I was really self conscious about my stomach, and this didn't help.

I took my mouth off his.

"P-Pete," I stuttered.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry."

"No, it's not you," I mumbled, as I sat up,"I'm just- uh- self conscious."

I sat up on the pillow, and brought my knees to my chest, as an attempt to cover my stomach.

Pete scooted closer and took me in his arms.

"Hey, it's okay. You have nothing to be self conscious about, you're gorgeous."

"I don't feel like it," I shrugged, and buried my head in his chest.

"Well you are," he purred, while he placed a kiss on my head.

"Pete, I- I just hate myself so- so much," my voice cracked, and tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Sugar, shh, calm down. You're beautiful, and smart, and a great person. You may think otherwise, but I think you're beautiful. And I love you."

"I love you too Pete," I said, and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Is he mad at you for not wanting to have sex?
You worthless piece of shit, you should have had sex with him.
He probably wants to leave you, I would just go now.

My heart started to get heavy as these thoughts weaved through my mind.

Maybe- Maybe he doesn't want to be with me anymore.
He just said he loved you. Was it true? Does he actually love someone like you? How?

"Patrick, you okay?" Pete said, as he affectionately ran his fingers through my hair.

I gave a feeble nod in response, I rushed to the bathroom, as my stomach sloshed.

I threw my head over the toilet bowl, as my head went fuzzy.

Pete started to stroke my hair, and comfort me.

"Sh, Patrick its okay."

It was barely audible, as I couldn't hear much of anything.

He rubbed my back as I continued to barf of the little stomach contents I had.

Once I had finished, I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. I saw with my back against to the wall, and rapped my arms around my knees. Pete came to sit next to me, and threw an arm around my shoulder, and I laid my head on his chest, and a hand on his side.

My eyes stung, and everything hurt. The putrid taste of throw up, coated my mouth.

"Want some water Pat?" Pete asked, and rubbed my back again.

I nodded, with my eyes still fixated on the ground.

I noticed he was still hard, and I felt bad for not doing anything with him.

I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING. Sorry for keeping the few people reading this waiting. But- yeah. This book will be over soon, so. Yep :) But there will most likely be a sequel. And btw this photo was from the FOB concert. :) xoryln

 :) xoryln