Chapter 6

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait- i've just been busy and stuff... I've been trying my best to find some time to write but then again i was super busy. I've put it on hold because it's going to be like this for a while and I apologize. 

Well, summer holidays have started- well for england at least. Not sure about the whole world- I'm not really good at geography. Wish you all the best of the holidays. And for those of you fasting during this month and I know its a bit late since it's nearly finished but Ramadan Mabarak or Ramadan Kareem. Don't know which one it is so...yeah 

Picture of Juliet on the side. Go check it out------->>>

Never the less this is the next chapter of A Bunch Of Bitter Lies... Enjoy!! :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----David’s P.O.V-----

It’s been two weeks. Two whole weeks since Juliet and Will got married. Every time I went over I always saw Will with another girl in him arms. This wasn’t him. Will usually despises players who only sleep around with women. And now he was one.

During this time I actually visited Henry, Juliet’s brother. He was a great kid, strong in fact. He even met Brittney and seemed to charm her as well.

I walked through the automatic doors. The smell of sanitizer filled my nose. I took a deep breath in. Unlike some people I actually liked that smell. I made my way towards the familiar corridors.          My feet knew where they were going even without me looking.

Henry was progressing really quickly, he was responding to the medications pretty well. The doctor said he may be cured soon. I really hope so.

When I got out the lift I saw Juliet standing near the desk. She lifts her head up and smiled at me.

“Oh great. You’re finally here.” I looked at her curiously.

“How did you know I was coming? I didn’t tell you I was-“

“You told Henry. Hey! Why didn’t you tell me?” She stared at me with hurt  eyes.

“I...I don’t know?” I looked down. Damn- these women know how to put us on the spot!

“Okay then. Ooh, my mum made a new friend” She smiled once again. I looked at her amazed. This girl was always one to forgive someone. She never stayed angry at someone for long.

“Is that a good thing? I mean isn’t she meant to make- Oww. What was that for?” I exclaimed as I rubbed the back of my head where she hit me.

“You idiot. I meant a guy friend.”

“And how exactly was I meant to know? You didn’t exactly specify what gender he was now did you?”

“Oh shut up.”

“See, you girls always say shut up because you know you’re wrong. Just admit it and- Oww. Quit it, or else- Oww. Stop. Oww.” I winced, now grabbing my sore shoulder out her reach and ran to Henry’s room.  God knows why I didn’t think of that in the beginning.

-----Alice’s P.O.V-----

I looked away from my book as my phone beeped with a message.