Chapter 7

"You want us to WHAT?!" Izzie yelled, she started hyperventilating and was obviously getting ready to lose her head.

"Stevens! Get your shit together or else you will never see a surgical floor again!" Addison yelled her blue eyes hard with brutal truth. Izzie nodded though her hands still slightly shook.

"Alex are you ready for this?" Meredith asked, hoping he'd say yes. She does not want to be on the Vagina squad. And even though Alex was going for plastics hes better with kids than Meredith.

"Yeah, unless you want to?"

"NO! no, no, no! Its all yours."

Addison started handing Izzie supply's for a C-section.

"Ready?" Meredith asked Alex.

"No. But lets do this."

-------------------------------***45 minutes Later***-------------------------------------

Alex was just pulling the baby out when the elevator jolted.

"No! Stop!" Meredith yelled, warning Addison to stop them from jolting the whole operation and all of it going down the drain. "The patient is not stable enough to be able to be moved!"

(Keep in mind chasing cars is playing the background.)

"Grey! She can't stay in the elevator!"

"Dr., she needs this baby out of her before we can even think about moving her!" Meredith argues.

"Karev. Is this accurate or is Meredith in need of a drug test?"

"You little bi---" before Meredith could finish her colorful word Alex cut her off.

"She is very accurate."

"Okay..." Addison trailed off as if she didn't believe Alex, which was probably right.

A cry rang out and Meredith nodded to start letting them up. The moment the doors where pried open the patient was swarmed with surgeons and nurses.

Alex and Meredith covered in blood, stood in the elevator forgotten.

2 hours later

Alex and Meredith where laying in the on call room, reciting there first day of being an intern.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too babe." Meredith smiled in his chest. As long as he never left her she would be extraordinary.