Chapter Three: Age 16

Alex and Meredith had been together for, exactly today 4 Years. Meredith was always smiling. Except when she and Alex Had to go to there own houses. Ellis was barely home so Alex came over a lot. But at home there was a lot of stress. When Ellis was home Meredith was constantly being reminded that she was ordinary. Alex never said she was ordinary. She was washing the dishes, when she remembered when he gave her a butterfly kiss on the neck. She was a bright red when she heard the front door open.
"Mom?" Meredith asked, in a bored tone. She was going to get yelled at for sure. She hadn't cooked dinner, or done laundry in... 4 maybe 5 weeks. And it was piling up fast.
"Nope, Dr.Robot is at the hospital for another 75 hours, I checked the board when I was leaving." Said Alex from the hall. She got a wave of happiness, he was here. Then a wave of Nerves hit, they had planned something special tonight. And she avoided her room because of it.
"Why were you at the hospital?"
"Checking in mom, the chemo isn't working. Or radiation." He said in his closed off tone.
"Oh, Alex I'm sorry..." He shrugged then got super red. He remembered. He looked at her then the dishes, then the door. Back to her.
"So, should we eat first...? Or no...?"
"I don't know...." She said trailing off. Then he looked at her, he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. She nuzzled her nose in his shoulder. He smelt so good. Then she looked up at him. In his eyes and nothing else mattered. He came in for a kiss and she reached on her tippy toes to break the gap. Then she wanted all of him. She pressed herself closer. He responded to this. Tangling his fingers in her caramel hair. They stumbled to the bedroom. Her figures fiddled with the handle. When it finally twist, they burst into the room. Decorated with fake flower petals. Her bed had a new quilt, she washed it and sprayed it with her favorite perfume. He played her gently on her back. Then he reached to the hem of her shirt. His large warm hands braced on her hips.
She moaned slightly.
"Alex Karev, I love you." She said pulling away then reaching back up for a kiss.
"Meredith I love you, in a not friend way." He whispered into her collar bone. She smiled. She reached for his jeans, loosens the belt and he kicked them. She removed her shirt. Her baby blue bra, was silky, and very hard too remove. They both laughed. Alex was in his black tank top and boxers, Mer in her underwear and nothing else. He kissed her belly button, she squealed. His tank top was on the flood a moment later. She stopped admiring his, hot, muscular, stomach, she reached up and pulled him close. Her underwear was suddenly gone. His too. She blushed deeply. Then he entered. She almost screamed, but instead moaned loudly. He smiled. He kept poking her she was almost yelling. Then he slowed,
"Uhhh, Alex, huh, huh, Alex," She moaned, he smiled. Then they heard the door.
"Meredith? I'm home." Alex looked at her wide eyed. What the hell was Thatcher doing here? Alex hoped out of the bed and slid his cloths on super fast. Then Meredith threw on pajamas. And a over sized t-shirt. Before they walked out Alex kissed her deeply, making her shiver.
"Dad? What are you doing here?" Asked Mer.
"I came to say, Happy Anniversary. To you and Alex" this was awkward.
"Uh, thanks dad....?" He nodded and walked out. Then Alex watched as the car pulled away. He then went up behind Meredith and grabbed her and whispered in her ear,
"I'm not done with you yet...." She squealed as Alex pulled her to the bedroom. And went back to where they were.