Chapter 14: As soon as you leave..

Harry's P.O.V:

I'm leaving for the weekend with Liam to go see my mum and Gemma, since I haven't seen her in a while!

Me and Liam are all packed and just saying our goodbyes.

"Bye Boys, see you on Monday!" Grace gave me and Liam a hug.

"Bye Grace!" Liam chuckled

"Bye babe!" I pecked her lips and we went out the door.

"I hope nothing bad happens when we're gone" I nervously mumbled, as we put our suit cases in the trunk and got in the car.

"Everything will be fine Harry, no need to worry." Liam reassured me

"You better be right Liam!" I chuckled

He just smiled and started the car.

"Here we come Anne and Gemma!" Liam chuckled as he drove out if the driveway.

Grace's P.O.V:

"Hi Zayn!" I plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Hey" he mumbled looking at his phone, he didn't seem himself.

"You ok?" I put my hand on his shoulder with a concerned look.

"Yeah, it's just I have been getting alot of this hate lately.. An-" I cut him off for a second,

"Hate? Why in the world would anyone give The Zayn Malik, hate?!" I was honestly shocked, but he explained.

"You didn't let me finish.. So like I'm Muslim right?" I just nodded and he continued,

"Well just because of my religion people are saying that like I'm a terriost! Like come on its freaking who I am and I'm proud! And they are giving Perrie all this hate, because she is my girlfriend! I love her with all my heart! And people can't except me, and who I am and who I love with all my heart! Why can't anybody except that?!" I think Zayn just let out what he was holding in, (I think for a while now) he had a single tear in his eye, but I whipped it away.

"Zayn?" I say, as I was gaving him a hug

"Yeah?"

"Think about what you just said, what you just let out of your system, what you were holding in, I'm guessing for a while now, and use it! Stand up for yourself!" I whispered in his ear and left the room.

Zayn's P.O.V:

When grace left the room, I thought for a second and smiled. She was right, I have to say something! That's when I took out my phone and started to type.

------

"Hey babe!" I walked into the kitchen and saw Perrie eating a chocolate bar..

"Hey!" She kissed my cheek.

"I saw what you posted" she added eating way at her chocolate bar and smiling.

"Well, lets just say I got inspired!" I smiled and thought of Grace's words.

"So, you gonna share that?" I evilly smirked, stepping forwards Perrie..

"No way!" She giggled dashing out the kitchen doorway,

But to late I caught her from behind.. I wrapped my arms around her waist trying to get chocolate bar, both laughing our heads off.

I ended up getting it and stood up holding it above my head, so she can't reach.

"Awe! Zayn! That's not fair!" She pouted playfully.

Next thing you know, the bar was snatch out of my hand?

I turned around and saw... You will never guess.. The one and only.. Niall Horan!

"Really man?" I laughed

"Yeah, really! I will never miss an opportunity for chocolate!" That's when her ate the rest of it.

"Niall!!!" Perrie whined witch I found funny and cute.

"Isn't there another one in the fridge?" He raised an eyebrow

"No that was the last one." Perrie raised her eyebrow pointing at the bar.

"Oh. Well. Point Nialler!" He cheered walking out of the room

"What will he do without his food?" I chuckled

"I'D DIE!!" Niall shouted from the sitting room, probably because he heard me

Perrie smiled and shook her head.

"So where's the other Girls?" I asked

"Oh, um I think Dani is at a dance thing and Grace, El and Mackenzie should be upstairs! Why?" She asked

"Just curious, that's all!" I say looking upstairs.

"So what do you wanna do toda-" I got cut off by a big bang.

Me and Perrie ran out of the sitting room meeting up with Niall and Louis.

We all exchanged worried looks and ran upstairs to Louis's room where Grace, El and Kenzie were. Louis opened the door and all I our jaws dropped at what we saw...

(A/N: I know this chapter may have been bad and short but I wanted to leave ya hanging!>:) hehe! Hope your liking the book!)