Chapter 17: The Picture!

Grace's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a camera,

And my phone go off a few seconds after.

My eyes opened and you'll never guess who I found.. the one and only.. Mackenzie Rees and Niall Horan everybody!

"What are you two, up too?" I stretched as I grabbed my phone

"Nothin'!" They laughed

I shook my head and saw I had a few notifications in twitter, I saw I had about 15,000 followers and my mentions were blown up!

But I think I found out why..

Niall and Kenzie posted the same pic of me sleeping and their captions said:

Kenzie: "Someone's a wittle sleepy! @13_GraceBennett love you girl<3"

Niall: "@Harry_Styles your one lucky guy to have @13_GraceBennett as your girl ! lol"

But the thing is my hair was an absolute mess, I had a hand over my head and the other hanging over the couch.

I just laughed and tweeted back,

"@NiallOffical @mackenzie_rees yes I am a wittle sleepy! and of course @Harry_Styles is lucky to have me!;)"

I thought it was funny they posted a pic of me sleeping.

"NIALL MACKENZIE!!" Harry shouted, it sounded like he was mad, I wonder whats wrong?

"Shoot.." Niall mumbled to himself

"What's going on?" I asked

"Well.. you see.. Harry didn't want us to post any picture of you because he's afraid you might get hate! and we kinda forgot." Kenzie looked down and played with a piece of her phone case.

"Oh 'kinda forgot' my bum! I told you ALL not to post anything!" Harry shot at them. I guess he was standing there for a bit.

"Harry! they didn't mean it! It's ok!" I walked closer to him.

"No it's not Grace! Your going to get a lot of hate because of them!" I jolted from his outburst, I looked at Kenzie and Niall and they had sorry looks on there faces

"Harry.. I don't care about the hate! Those people mean nothing to me! all I care about is that I have you guys!" I stated calmly, but right now harry wasn't in the mood for calmness.

"Well I care! And if you start getting hate, don't be coming to me! Because I bet you when they start to hate, it will hurt like when Brady died!" And with that he stomped off.

That hurt..

I could hear him stomp upstairs, and the door slam. I flinched when the door slammed shut.

"I'm really sorry Grace, I have no idea what has gotten into him?" Niall put a hand on my shoulder.

"You know what? don't be sorry it's not you fault, and its not yours either, I just think he's tired, and didn't get enough sleep, that's all.." I blinked a few times to hold back tears.

I walked out of the room, grabbed my jacket, I was about to walk out the door when Perrie stopped me.

"Hey where you going?" She cheered

"Just out.." I trailed off as walked out the door.

I closed the door behind me and ran to my shack in the woods.

Perrie's P.O.V:

Grace didn't seem herself when she walked out the door, I wonder if she's ok?

Anyway, I walked in the sitting room and saw Kenzie and Niall having a snog session, really? Right in the middle of the sitting room?! like come on!