The flight

(Y/ex/n) your ex-boyfriend or girlfriends name)
*flashback*
"(Y/ex/n) I'm leaving.  We are through. I have had enough of your shit." You yelled as you frantically started packing your suitcase.

About a year ago you and your significant other started having fights they never got farther than foul words but this one was bad he started throwing things at you an hit you. You had bought a ticket to fly to L.A.
*end flashback*

You were walking to your plane when you see someone familiar. About around six foot, light-ish brown curly hair, glasses. You knew him you just couldn't remember at all who he was or his name.

You board the plane and take your seat. There he was again!! Across the aisle from you. He glanced over at you and winked. OH MY GOSH!! Your stomach started doing loopty loops (and pull now your shoes are lookin cool SsamanthasparkleE) You blush then look away.

It's about an hour into the flight and you look in the little pocket mirror you have with your make up that you never use. You see your short pixie cut blue hair all messy. You try and fix it but you give up after a while.

You look back ove at this mysterious man and he is asleep snoring lightly. You giggle to your self and lay your head back. 'This is gonna be a long flight' you thought as you drifted off to a light sleep.