The prank video

Your YouTube channel went skyward. You have 3 million subs!!!!! You started making vlogs with mini and your baby belly self. In one video you guys did the bean boozled challenge. You obviously lost. "HEY I ONLY LOST CAUSE IM PREGNANT WITH MINI MINI" you kept claiming even after the video was over.

Another video was mini doing your make up. BLINDFOLDED!!!!! (I know I went there with 'she who must not be named') you looked like an absolute wreck. There was lipstick around your mouth. Eyeshadow up to your eyebrows. And your eyebrows were way up on your forehead.

When you were around 7 month along you had to go get the gender checked and made sure nothing is going wrong. Guess what ITS A BOY!!!! You laughed and held on to mini and started crying. You won your bet. (Is it bad to bet on this stuff???)

You get ready to do the video. You chose what is was about. Quitting YouTube is what the title said during it mini said,
"Guys.... I'm quitting," he started fake crying "the reason is..." Then the audio and video cut out and you are now in his chair. "Hey guys it's (y/n), hey you there, yeah you listening to this. Stop crying. Yeah I see you there. The one I'm breaking the 4th wall for. He is just kidding. This was a prank." The audio cuts back to mini and the video. "ITS JUST A PRANK!!!" You walk in so you and mini are in the shot together. You sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around you and laid his hands on your belly. Craig continues "me and (y/n) made a deal that if he was a boy she could make a prank video of her choice on my Channel. And vise Versa on her channel. Well obviously I lost. ITS A BOY!!!!!"  You talked on about them giving you name suggestions and answered some old questions on your Twitter about you two. You ended up finishing editing the video and started to post it. "10 HOURS WHAT THE HECKS" you yelled with anger. "Hey sweet cheeks don't get mad we can just go watch some movies and eat chicken nuggets." You look up at him and smile wide. "You always know what to do to make me happy! What would I do without you!" You guys went and got the movies and food ready then mini replied. "Oh you know crash and burn." "Wow I could hear the gears grinding in your head the whole time." He pretended to be offended and then gave in and gave you a kiss. You guys were watching movies all day and a bit of the night.