Falling

*minis pov*
I turned around to look at (y/n). She is sleeping against the window. 'Gosh she's so beautiful' I think to myself while turning back around.
"Hey uh Evan?"
"Yeah mini?"
"Do you think it was a good idea to give (y/n) a place to stay?"
"Yeah man I think you did the right thing."
"I hope I can get to know her better man she's so beautiful." I look through window and sigh.
"I know man you'll get her don't worry."
The conversation ended so I just rest my head on the window and fell asleep 'jet lag man'.

I woke up when we arrived at the complex. I stepped out and stretched my limbs. I go to open (y/n)s door but she was about to open it. I rush over to the door and open before she does. "Boppity boopy" I said loudly. She looks so surprised. I started to laugh and she looks at me grinning largely and starts to laugh along.

I grabbed her two largest bags and carried them up to her new room. "Thank you mi-- Craig that's very sweet of you." Wait what holy shit did she almost just call me mini!! Oh no I invited a fan God please don't give out my address.
"Anything for a pretty lady... So I guess I'll just leave you to unpack. My room is right across the hall. Bathrooms next door to the left. And the kitchen is to the right. Holler if you need anything."