Date.

*(y/n) pov*
     Today's the day for the date finally! We had to reschedule for a couple of weeks I had to fly back to Ireland to get the rest of my belongings. Gosh I'm so happy! I start to get dressed. I put on some short jean shorts, yellow sandals, and a yellow tank top and grabbed a lacy cardigan cause why not. I didn't do any make up tho cause why I mean if your dating someone might as well get them used to seeing you without makeup. I walk in the living room to see Craig grabbing his sunglasses attachment for his normal ones(I also have these they are life savers) he's wearing a gray t-shirt and jeans. "Ready to go (y/nn)" (your nickname) "of course lets go!" I said. He slipped his hand into mine as we walked to his car. We pulled up into a place called Starbucks. "What's Starbucks?" "NO WAY you've never heard of Starbucks!!" Craig yelled playfully while pretending to be offended. "I don't get out much" I shrugged "well prepare your wallet you are about to find out." We went in and he ordered himself a coffee and me a shaken sweet tea with peach (these are actually extremely good) we sat down and tried our drinks. "Oh my god this is beautiful!!" "Seeee didn't I tell you! Uh-h (y/n) I know we've only know each other for a couple weeks now but I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend." "Yes Craig I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I leaned up over the table and gave him a long kiss. "Oh wait we need to take a selfie" he said in his best white girl impression. "Hahaha okay" he pulled out his camera and turned around to get us both in the picture I put my hands up in a heart and smiled really big. He then posted it on Twitter saying I was his new girlfriend and instantly I got hundreds of followers. We then headed home.