Realization

*first person*
The plane just landed finally I thought as I tried to get my bag out of the rack thing. "Shit" I cursed under my breath.

"Excuse me ma'am may I help you" a lightly British voice said. I jumped and turned to see the mysterious man. "jeez you scared the crap out of me. Oh and the names (y/n)" I said shaking his hand. He reached up to grab my bag and grabbed it fairly easily considering I am some what short.

"My names Craig. So what's a fine lady like you going to LA alone?" I blushed at his words. 'Gosh why is he so handsome. No (y/n) stop you just broke up with someone at least adjust' I thought to myself.

"I u-uh just left someone a-and they took the flat we shared." I said starting to get emotional. "So uh do you have a place to go?" He asked sounding kinda nervous. "I was thinking of getting an apartment at (insert apartment name) but I'm not sure if I can afford it."

"Hey I have an apartment there why don't you stay with me. It's two bedrooms. And plus we can split the rent." He asked getting happy.  "O-oh no it's okay I don't want to be a burden I mean I don't even have a telephone." I rushed out because of anxiety.

"Seriously (y/n) you won't be a burden we can split the rent and plus I make videos for work you won't be in the way at all and I'll add a phone to my line." Realization hit me (sorry had too XD) he's Mini Laddd. I used to watch him a year back then lost my internet and telephone.

"I-i guess but if I become a burden you let me know right away" I felt good I didn't have to worry about having a vehicle yet or a phone but I'll have to get a job. We were walking across the airport when we stopped with a man I recognized as Vanoss. Guess he's our ride to the apartment because we loaded up in his car and left.  I rested my head on the window and thought 'things might be looking up for me finally' you drifted off to sleep smiling.