Miss Know It All|Dunbar

For: RRK_16

Y/F/S: Your Favorite Sport

{Rachel's POV}

For the 3rd time today, I've raised my hand in History. And for the 3rd time today I have been chosen before Liam Dunbar to answer a question. Liam Dunbar as in my crush since he move here.

"Class which Amendment did President Wilson make. The 18th or the 19th?" Mr.Yukimura asked.

Liam and I raised our hands immediately.

Mr.Yukimura went to point at me but he pointed at Liam.

"The 18th" Liam said with a proud look on his face.

I cringed as his dreams of knowing and answering a question before me were crushed.

"Wrong" Mr.Yukimura looked at me. "Do you still want to answer Vitto?"

I nodded. "Both. President Wilson made both"

"That is correct" Mr.Yukimura smiled at me.

I turned towards Liam and smirked as he groaned in frustration. I giggled and listened to Mr.Yukimura talk about the Presidents.

"Miss know it all" Liam hissed from behind me.

"At least I know things" I snapped back.

"Hey! Detention after school, both of you" Mr.Yukimura yells.

"You have got to be kidding me" I groaned and glared at Liam.

Liam glared back.

><><><

"Nice to see you both didn't skip" Mr.Yukimura said as we entered the classroom.

We both groaned as a reply.

"Okay well I have to go to the bathroom but that doesn't mean you can be wild. There will be a teacher outside the door" Mr.Yukimura said and left.

"Hey do you hate me" was the first thing I said once the door closed.

"Because everyone views you as Miss.Perfect. You get everything right. You get all the good grades. And you're still good at sports. How?" Liam asked.

"I'm almost flunking Math and Science. I'm only really good at Y/F/S is because I've been doing it for so long. And History is my favorite class so I study really hard. I mean I study really hard for any class but-" Liam cut me off.

"Really? So do you wanna maybe study together after school tomorrow?" Liam scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah. I'd like that" I smiled at Liam.

"Alright, seems like you've been good" Mr.Yukimura sighed and sat down in his chair.

I can't wait for tomorrow!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm sorry it took so long and that its so short but I hope you liked it!