Chapter 2

When I get to school, I meet up with Aly and Jacob at my locker. Aly had different first and second period than us so she goes to her classes while we go to chemistry.

"Today class, you will be choosing partners for your science project." Mr. Dashed says. Jacob looks at me and I nod.

"You will be creating a new mixture of chemicals that can effect a living organism, it could be losing your hearing for a moment or a growth syrum. Don't forget, you will also be judged on your presentation." He said.

"Choose your partners and you are free to leave early."

Jacob and I get our stuff and leave.

*2 classes later*

We are going to meet Aly at her locker to get ready to go to last period.

Last period we have free period so we decide to talk. Jacob and I decide to tell Aly about our chemistry project.

"We are just going to mix a bunch of stuff together until we get something." I explain.

"Test it on a rat before yourself ok?" Aly says worriedly.

"Yes mother," Jacob says annoyed.

Jacob and I decide to go to his house to finish the project early. It was due in 2 weeks, but we decided to do it early anyway.

*~~~~~~~~*

We got to his house and started working.

A/N

Hope you liked it!

Any ideas? Tell me!

Feedback!

Thanks!

-Arielle