Chapter 16

Charlie POV
I jumped...

I landed... Safely? I look around noticing I was inside of a jar.

He caught me with the death trap of a jar. I jumped up to try and reach the opening at the top before he put a lid on it, but I was too short.

Slowly losing hope and sat against the glass wall and hugged my knees. I'm never gonna escape. I'm useless, I can't even protect myself. I start crying, hugging my knees even tighter now. Jacob probably thinks I'm dead and I have no control over what anyone does to me, please don't hurt me.

Eithans POV-
Charlie, I could never hurt her again. In fifth grade, I only did all of that to prove to the other guys that I didn't like her, but now I know. I love her. She's beautiful, smart, and all around just an awesome person and I won't let her go until she sees how much I care for her.

I look into the glass jar to see her shaking in fear and whispering something. I can't hear her because she's so small, but I'm sure it's not that important.

Charlie POV-

"Please don't hurt me... Please.." I whimpered. Eithan looked at me through my glass prison. I just closed my eyes, "please, please, please..."

~an excruciatingly long hour later~

I don't even know what time it is, Eithan placed me on his desk while he decided to take a nap. Maybe I can escape? No, that's impossible. I can't unscrew the lid. Maybe I can make the jar roll off the table, it may not brake but I'll be able to move around the house.

I started jumping to the side of the jar. Suddenly, the jar tipped over and fell to the ground.

"THUD!" The jar hit the ground, there was a small crack near the lid of the jar but other than that the jar was unharmed. I looked up at the bed to make sure Eithan wasn't waking up.

Wow, he is one deep sleeper. I started rolling the jar toward the door of his bedroom and out into the hallway. I made my way to the kitchen. I found the entrance to the house but I can't leave unless someone opened the door.

I looked around when suddenly I heard footsteps.

"Where are you? Charlie, I don't wanna hurt you please come out."

Yeah right! Like he doesn't wanna hurt me, he put me in a jar! No time to argue about this, I need to find somewhere to hide, I rolled the jar underneath the couch and backed up all the way to the wall.

I looked straight ahead to see two socked feet standing right in front of the couch.

I heard the door open.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"Um nothing mom." And with that the two feet walked away.

Safe, for now.

A/n
I'm really bad at this whole timing thing, sorry about that...

It's supposed to be around dinner time on friday so yeah...

*awkwardly scratched back of neck*

*dies*

Anyways

Stay awesome if there's anything you want to know about the story or any recommendations pls feel free to let me know!

Stay awesome!!

-A