Chapter 15

Charlie POV-
I've been in this drawer for I don't know how long. The boys stopped playing xbox a while ago when Eithans mom called for lunch.

-a few VERY long minutes later-

The drawer opens slowly. The light temporarily blinding me. I look up at Eithans ginormous face. Feeling intimidated, I look down, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'm sorry for what I did in elementary school, I was confused and now I'm not..." Eithan said softly.

"You're not forgiven." I say sternly

"What do you mean 'not forgiven'?" I see anger clouding his eyes.

"I can't believe you! You hurt me and then kissed me? You were confused?! Not as confused as you made me!"

"You're gonna regret that." He said angrily, an evil smirk crawling across his face.

He picks me up from the back of my shirt and carries me downstairs and into the kitchen. I wonder where his parents are. I wish Jacob was here, he'd help me, right? Or would he take advantage of me and make me his pet. I shiver at the thought.

I was set down on the kitchen counter. Eithan opens a cabinet and starts shuffling around until he found a glass jar.

"Nonononononononono!" He can't do this! I run across the counter toward the edge, I would rather die than get stuck in a jar.

I ran.

I jumped...

*~~~~~*
I wanted to make this longer but I wanted to end on that note.

I want to apologize to theawkwardzanna (make sure to check her out!) for saying I would type up a story that she came up with and post it and I didn't and it's been like three weeks and I feel really bad.
I'm so sorry, I just... You know what no more excuses, I didn't do it cause I'm a lazy procrastinator.

I'm gonna try and post on a weekly bases from now on.

Maybe Thursday's? Does that work for everyone? It works for me! I'll see you guys next Thursday!

Be awesome!

-A