Chapter 3

A/N
Hiya guys! The picture above is supposed to be Jacob ok? Cool!
You can imagine Charlie however you want, make sure you check the picture each time to see a characters appearance!

*~~~~~~~~*

We were mixing random chemicals together and got this purple thick liquid. We decide to test it on our mouse. I pour a drop into the mouses mouth and it disappears!

"Woah!" Jacob said, obviously excited. We then got another mouse and poured a little onto it. It also disappeared.

"So it disappears when it touches the organism?" I ask.

"Yup!" Jacob said popping the "p".

Jacob goes to get a water gun to put the purple liquid in.

We carefully pour the liquid into the gun and leave to get a snack.

"I wonder where your brothers are." I say.

"Their probably messing around in their room."

Jacob is the oldest of the three, but he's the smallest. I have to say, the twins are kinda cute, even if they are complete idiots. Ok not complete idiots, but they are super annoying.

We finish our sandwich snack and go back to Jacobs room.

We walk in and see Chase and Brad messing around with something on Jacobs desk, then I remember, the invisibility gun!

Chase picked it up and pointed it at me.

"What does this do?" Brad asked gesturing to the gun in Chase's hand.

"It's an invisibility gun, you knuckleheads." Jacob snaps.

Chase swiftly moves so that the gun is facing Jacob. He puts his hands up and started walking backwards slowly. I run forward and try to grab the gun from Chase's hand, but he is too quick and shoots me with the gun. I fall...

A/N

I know I know I know...

I've published 3 chapters today...

Don't blame me I'm excited for this story!!

Ideas? Message me!

Thanks!

-Arielle:)