thirty

The Signs as Once Upon A Time Characters (and their EAH parallels in comparison)

Aries- Red/Ruby; Red Riding Hood who is also the Wolf, like Cerise. She is Snow White's best friend, which I took as inspiration for making Apple and Cerise friends in Fifth Destiny. She is brave and loyal, secretive, and is quiet about her wolf side.

Taurus- Neal/Baelfire; ooh you get to be one of my favorite characters. Not very forgiving, never forgetting, always hardworking... Sneaky, but bright, he does what he has to do to support himself. Ryan from Fifth Destiny is based on him. I see elements of Sparrow, Kitty and Raven in him.

Gemini- Snow/Mary Margaret; not at all the princess you'd expect her to be. She had a rough childhood and has spent her whole life making up for her mistakes though she had good intentions. You could argue Apple matches her best since she is destined to be Snow White but I feel that she's also Darling material.

Cancer- Hook; puts his past behind him and tries to become a better person, letting the good people around him bring out the good in him. He is dedicated and misunderstood. Because there is no Captain Hook at Ever After High, I made an OC named Jade to fill the position, but I think Hook is most like Lizzie (honestly I know that sounds strange for OUAT watchers) from EAH.

Leo- Regina; the evil queen turned good. Yep, that's right, Raven. Her sympathy and love for those important to her has softened her, though she remains one of the most powerful and notorious people in the land. She is a natural leader.

Virgo- Mulan; not the most main character but always puts others before herself, no matter what the situation may be. The feelings and safety of those she cares about are often her main priority, and because of the guilt she feels about some of her own feelings, she tends to wander away from those she loves. Definite elements of Darling here but not enough to determine for sure. Would you say also maybe some Alistair, or Cerise?

Libra- David/Charming; much like Daring he is Snow White's Prince Charming, but he wasn't born royalty, in fact his brother was first in line and passed before becoming king. So I think that makes him like Darling also. He is devoted and courageous and will stop at nothing to protect those he loves.

Scorpio- Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold; tricky to figure out and always ready to make a deal. Believes everything comes with a price. Can turn something useless into something beautiful and valuable (are we just talking straw into gold or more than that? You decide), everyone goes to him for advice just like... Cupid? Nope, I wouldn't say that makes sense. This is harder than I thought it would be.

Sagittarius- Zelena; the wicked witch. Wasn't always evil but chooses to be because she is envious of others. There may be no wicked witch at EAH but Faybelle is similar. She is hard to figure out because you can never tell if she is sincere. Her intentions are always bad. Oh my gosh, don't feel bad if you're a Sagittarius I'm so sorry

Capricorn- Belle; sees the best in everyone, is always reading, is trusting to a fault, and has arguably the best fashion sense. I hate to be unoriginal and say she's Rosabella, but what other choice do I have?

Aquarius- Emma; the product of true love. Combines all the best parts of Snow and Charming, but had arguably the roughest childhood of all the characters. She is scarred by her past and fearful of repeating past mistakes. She likes to fall back on her "savior" title to get her through situations when she doubts herself. I think an older Apple will be much like Emma, especially the Apple character showcased in Fifth Destiny.

Pisces- Henry. The truest believer, the most creative mind, the most innocent and intuitive. I don't think anyone is quite like him at EAH. A writer, such as a narrator, would best parallel Henry.

Oh shiz, this is complete garbage, I'm sorry. I'm frazzled, I just wrote an in-class AP essay. Probably failed lol. Jk definitely failed most people did including my brother and history is his thing brb crying

What did you get? PS PLEASE DONT FEEL OFFENDED IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU GOT IM SORRY this was so much harder than I expected it to be!

QOTP: do you watch OUAT, and if you do, who's your favorite character?
My favorites are Belle, Neal and Ruby. I really hope Neal comes back next season but also don't bc that would mean he went to the underworld after he died which would make me so upset