Chapter 5

Angel's P.O.V.

"Please Angel."

"No the last time you took me out I ended up having to bring you home early because you got drunk and almost got into a fight."

I turned my back on my cousin Travis. He came over by a couple of minutes ago and asked me to go to a party with him and as you can see I refused. It's not that I don't like going to parties with him it's just that my cousin is a little different from me when it comes to certain things. All, of the parties that we go to, aren't always clean if you understand what I mean and I'll tell you just in case you don't.

My cousin is really into BDSM, and he is a submissive, a real kinky one at that. He always tries to get me into it, but me being who I am and hate being told what to do I declined him and won't ever give it a try.

"That wasn't my fault that guy should've never got in my space like that." I rolled my eyes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch with him right behind me.

"Please Angel. I don't wanna go by myself."

"You always say that."

"Yeah well, this time I mean it because of the party not over here." I turned and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Where is it then?"

"It's at a club on the other side of town and I never been over there before."

"So can't you just not go to this one. What kind of party is this one." It was now his turn to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Do I really need to answer this one."

"Enough said. Ugh..... Fine, I'll go with you, just don't drag me into something I don't want."

He beamed me a smile, jumping up and down clapping his hands together. He hugged and kissed my cheek before running upstairs to my bedroom.

"I'm choosing your outfit." He yelled from upstairs.

"No the hell you aren't."

When I didn't hear a reply that's what made me race up to my bedroom. It's not that I don't have nice clothes it's just when he finds an outfit in my closet for me he always makes some type of change to it by cutting something off or trying something to it and that's just not my style. By the time I got to my room I saw all my clothes on my bed and floor.

"No no no, Travis you can't pick my-"

"Too late I already did."

The outfit he showed me was a pair of white skinny jeans with my black label T-shirt and my black timberland. I took it from him before he could do anything to it and put them on my arm.

"Hurry up and get dress we only got an hour until it starts." I kicked him out of my room and close and locked my door and went into the bathroom.

..............................................................................

I was in the mirror fixing my hair that just wouldn't stay in fucking place. I groaned as this morning event at work kept on reply in my mind. When I left Mason there in the bathroom I came straight home and now I got a huge hole in my wall. Why? Cause I wanted to punch something that's why. 

After trying for a few more minutes of trying to fix my hair I finally just let it stay the way it is besides it's not like I don't look good with it like that anyway. I grabbed my phone and head downstairs.

"Are you ready now?"

"I came down here didn't I?"

"So you can come down here fully dress and still not be ready. You did it a hundred times before." I glared at him and flipped him off.

"Get your keys before I change my mind about it."

He grabbed his keys off the table and his jacket before walking out the door and me following close behind him. I didn't say one word to him as we got into his car and he drove out of my driveway.

It took an hour to get there. I wasn't even inside of the club yet and I already hate this thing. If it one thing that I hate about clubs it the damn different color lights that they are flashing. I don't know why but it just irritates the shit out of me. We showed security our I.D. and Travis pushed me inside. It was kinda crowded and people all over the dance floor.

"You haven't even been here for 1 whole minutes yet and you already look like you don't want to be here."

"That's because I don't want to be here."

"Well can you at least look like you want to have a good time I don't need someone depressed with me all night."

"Well then maybe you should have brought someone else, Travis. Travis?" I turned to my side to see that my cousin wasn't even by my side anymore but instead was dancing with some guy and I really don't want to stand here and watch this.

I went to go sit at up at the bar and just order a glass of water. I don't drink I ain't ending my life to early because of that poison. Why do I always let him bring me places?

"Rough night?" I heard someone say and saw that it was the bartender that place my water in front of me.

"Rough night...My night hasn't even begun yet."

"Mmhmm. I never really seen you around here before is this your first time here or something?" I nod my head and pointed to where Travis was on the dance floor.

"That thing over there brung me here against my will and then ditch me."

"Ahh, I see. Date?"

"Hell no. My cousin just hates going to certain places alone."

"Ok... Well, my name is Axel by the way." He held his hand out for me to shake and I took the offer and grabbed his hand.

"Nice to meet you Axel and I'm-"

"He's not interested."

I swear God is trying to kill me.