Chapter 2: I Want Her

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't stop thinking about that girl Mikaela. I've been rolling around like a nutter for the past hour. Why can't I get her out of my head. 

Everytime I close my eyes I see her face. I see ther beautiful brown locks all crazy above her scalp because she doesn't even bother how she looks like. Her ACDC band shirt and her black converse. Her keep cool attitude. She looked perfect.

Sure, a lot of girls throw themselves at me but she was different. She was unlike any girl I've met. She has the most amazing eyes that you could just look onto for hours and still wonder how they can shine so bright.

Yes, I am the cheezy romantic type of guy and I'm not ashamed of it. There's just something special about her. It's like she's hiding behind her tough act. I want to get to know her. To get past through what's bothering her. I know I want her to be mine. I don't care how long or how hard it is.

I got up from my bed and went to the fridge. We we're staying in a hotel in Manchester. Every month we get atleast one week of vacation be we usually stick together. This month it was Louis' turn to choose our destination and since he was so eager to see his girlfriend we had to be stuck here with him. 

I'm not saying it's a badthing. I grabbed cold water from the chiller and popped the cap open. I felt a cooling sensation as the water went down my throat. I opened the fridge again to put the water back but and a cold gush of wind came pass me causing me to shiver considering I was only in my boxers.

Heading back to my bed lazily I pulled the covers and wrapped it around my body. I started to hum Over Again. It was one of my favorite songs from out album Take Me Home. It sounds so relaxing. 

While I was still humming my solo I felt my eyes slowly dropping and after a few seconds I drifted into a cozy nap. 

"Harry. Harry." I saw Mikaela's beautiful face as I opened my eyes.

"Wake up love." She had a beautiful smile on her face.

"Why are you here Mikaela? You look stunning by the way." I said grinning like a fool.

I pouted my lips ready to kiss her when suddenly I felt impact on my right arm. I stood up looking at the boy's laughing their heads on the floor. It was all just a dream after all. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Mwah!" Louis made kissing noises teasing me. 

"You look stunning." Niall mocked me.

"Why thank you!" Zayn said placing his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Shut up! You assholes!" I threw my pillows at them. 

"Admit it Haz. You've got it bad." Liam said obviously trying to hold hid laughter.

"Get out of my room you freaks!" I said puching each and everyone of them out of my room. 

"Breakfast is ready get downstairs before the buffet table gets ransacked." Niall said before I slammed the door to their faces. 

Don't get me wrong I love those boys like my own brothers but they can get annoying as hell. I picked up the pillows I just threw on the ground and placed it neatly on my bed. 

I decided to take a bath so I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. I hung the towel on one of the metal hooks and turned on the shower. It felt good to feel the hot water running. I did my everyday routine and shampoo then shower gel before drying myself. Grabbing the towel I wrapped it on my waist and opened the bathroom door. Yes. This is the way a superstar takes a bath. Fancy isn't it. Note the sarcasm.