Chapter 3: You Are Not Staying Here

We've been dancing for hours, if you consider bouncing around while moving your hands in random motions dancing, and my feet are starting to hurt really bad. The loud music that was starting to burst my eardrum annoyed the hell out of me. But Harry seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Ugh. I'm bored take me home." I stopped dancing and sat on one of the stools by the bar.

"Why so soon?" He followed me and sat on the stool infront of me.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and pressed the small button on top to glance at the time and showed it to the boy infront of me.

"Is 2 o' clock in the morning early in your country?" I said waving the phone at his face.

"Fine." He said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the loud room. I felt my body relax after getting out of there.

"Ah. Ah."

"What are you doing?" Harry said laughing at me. Seriously, am I his personal entertainer. The boy seems to laugh at every single thing that I do.

"I'm checking if I can still hear with both of my ears." I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk out of the building. I heard him laugh a little before following me, which angered me even more.

"Why are you even following me?" I said crossing my arms.

"You asked me to take you home remember?" He said trying hard not to laugh this time. Can he get even cockier? Why did I even ask him to take me home? It must have been the alcohol messing with my head.

We stood on the walk way and watched the cars pass by. Harry stepped forward and started hailing a cab.

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked him.

"Taking you home." He answered casually.

"No you're fucking hailing a cab in public. You've got to be kidding me?"

He looked at me with a confused expression and sighed. "You've got a better idea."

"Fine." I started tapping my foot thinking of what to do. Is he crazy? He's in an interational freaking boyband and he starts hailing a cab like no one's going to notice that's he's Harry Styles. Not that I care really. Grabbing the aviators that has been hanging on my shirt I handed it to him motioning for him to wear it. I took a look at him but it was still too obvious, it was his rancid curls.

A looked around looking for a disguise. A man wearing a beanie was seated on one of the benches. I walked towards him.

"Excuse me sir. Can I buy that beanie you are wearing?" I tried in the sweetest and most persuasive voice that I could manage it actually made me sick.

"Sorry young lady but do I look like a walking shop to you?" This old creep is starting to get rude.

"Look mister. I'm giving you a tenner for that beanie. Take it or leave it, either way I'm getting that." I placed the money on his hands and grabbed the beanie of his head walked my way towards Harry.

"This isn't even enough for what that's worth!" I heard the man cry out but I didn't give a fuck about what he said. I faced Harry and he placed the beanie on his head still in shock about what I just did.

"Are just going to stand there and stare at my awesomeness or are you taking me home." I smirked at him.

He hailed the next cab that passed by and we both go in. "That was awesome." He said out of the blue as I stared out the window.

"What was?"

"What you just did." I felt his hand move and slowly crept near mine. I moved my hand and placed it on my lap before he could hold my hand.