Chapter 4: Moms Are Weird

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know we had a visitor." She closed the door. 

My mouth dropped. She didn't even give a damn. It was three in the morning and a guy was in my room and she acted like it was completely normal. I ran towards the door and chased after her. 

"That's it, you're not going to do anything, I'm not grounded? You see two hormonal teenagers in a room at 3 am and you're completely fine with it?" I asked her as she was going down the stairs.

"What do you want me to do? You're too old to be grounded. You kids have fun just be careful okay, I don't want you ruining your beautiful figure at that age. Gosh, am I ready to be a grandparent. I knew that this day would come just why so soon?" She said the last part almost to herself.

"Mom! Stop jumping into conclusions." The amlout of alchohol in my system is still making me dizzy.

"Okay fine! Look Mikaela you're old enough and you never really were a teenager. Sometimes you even act more mature than me."She raised her hands up in defeat.

"I am no way close to mature mom." I turned to walk back to my room.

"He's kind of hot anyway, I do not understand the physics behind his hair though." 

"Mom!" And this ladies and gentlemen is the reason why I have the weirdest mom in the entire universe.

"I'll shut up. Just please stop shouting you're going to wake your dad up." She said in a shout-like whisper.

"I'm already awake." My dad appeared standing in the corner.

"What's the fuss about?" He asked scratching his head. My mom whispered the situation to him.

"You kids have fun then." My dad said casually.

"Great, just great! Is this some kind of family assembly? I'm going to bed." Sighing I walked back to my room.

As I entered my room Harry's tattoo covered body in the couch was what greeted me. I'm too lazy to even give a sly comment about it. I just jumped straight into my soft covers and stuffed my head in the pillow.

"So how do your parents like me?" He asked.

"Shh!" I raised my hand but refused to move my position with the pillow.

"So how-"

"Shh."

"Mik-"

"Shh."

"But-"

"Ugh will you just please shut up I have a terrible head ache and I really would just want some peace and quiet." I said finally facing him angrily.

"Yesh, calm down godzilla." He can call me all the names in the world but that will not stop me from having my sweet slumber. A few more seconds later I feel into a deep sleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm not giving up on this one quickly, she's different. There's just something about her really. I watched as she slept facing the pillow.

Her hair just scattered all over the pillow, her pale white skin the just looked so smooth I want to just run my hands through them and her perfectly toned legs. She just doesn't see it but she was so damn hot.

What? I'm a guy okay. I have my needs. But I don't want to look at her like she's just some girl that I could bang. I want to respect her.

I thought of a cheecky idea. One that would surprise her when she wakes up. I carefully walked towards her bed and tucked myself in. I looked at her sleeping body and let my hand pat her soft brown locks. And I too slowly drifted to sleep.