The Journey (1 Year Ago)

[THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE ANY E23 POV]

Lisa's POV

      Well, nothing stays the same forever; most of our fans want me and Lauren to do solo work, outside of the band. It was all because of the LA Music Festival last year, where Lauren preformed with E23. And well, because I was featured on one of B.o.B.'s songs. It was the second biggest song on his album! E23 did a song with him too, that's why.. Well since then, Cimorelli, as a band, has lost a little bit of our fan base, while me and Lauren gained more fans. Ohh well, I had to go to a band meeting that Christina called. It was kinda all of a sudden.

      "What's this about Chris?" Dani looked confused as to why we had to have a meeting. 

      "Well it's about the band.." Christina said. I don't know if she sounded sad or nervous. Somethings up.

      "Obviously!" Dani retorted.

       "Well, I have some news." Christina paused. "News that you might not like."

       "What's wrong?" Lauren said concerned. "Is everything okay?"

      "The band is gunna have to stop, temporarily!" 

       "What?!" Katherine shouted.

       "Why?!" Dani exclaimed. It was starting to get a little loud and full of commotion. 

        "I'm pregnant!" Christina said.

       The commotion stopped and well all gave Christina a hug. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" I said to Christina.

        "How far along are you?" Amy asked.

        "Six weeks." Christina said smiling. We were all smiling. It was a happy moment!

Lauren's POV

       Wow! Christina's pregnant! This is amazing. I'm gunna be an aunty! haha. Maybe this will give me a chance to do some solo work. Most of our fans would prefer me and Lisa to go solo. I didn't want to, but now since the band is on a temporary break, maybe I can do SOME solo work!

     The style of music that I'm into changed a little bit. I like more R&B and a LITTLE bit of rap (Mostly just E23, B.o.B., and Denace), instead of a lot of pop. It's kinda changed the style of music I would rather make. I don't wanna sing about violence or hate, but I don't always wanna sing about love or partying either. There has to be a little bit of variety. 

<1 month later>

Lauren's POV

       I told the girls I was gunna do some solo work while Christina was out. Lisa actually said she was gunna do the same. She flew out to Atlanta to meet with B.o.B. about him executively producing her album. That's good for her! Me on the other hand, I don't know where to go. I tried getting in contact with E23, but his manager said he's busy dealing with legal issues in court. It had something to do with his kids. 

       I got a call about a week later from a number I didn't recognize.  (La - Lauren; Lu - Luke)

La: "Hello?" I wondered who was calling because I didn't recognize the number.

Lu: "Uh, Hello. May I ask who I'm speaking to?"

La: "Lauren. Who is this?" I knew that voice I just couln't remember who it was.

Lu: "Well the one and only cousin of E23 whose name is Luke!" He said jokingly, laughing on the other end. Ohh that makes sense! Why's he calling me though? 

La: "Ohh haha, HI LUKE! I don't mean to sound rude, but why'd you call?"

Lu: "I was just calling a Miss Lauren Cimorelli because I overheard John's manager talking to John about how a 'Lauren Cimorelli' called. He mentioned something about how you were looking for help producing your new album. Why are you going solo?"

La: "I'm not permanently going solo, just while Christina's out being pregnant and stuff."

Lu: "OHH WOW!! Tell her I said congrats! I didn't know she was pregnant!" Ohh yeah I thought, I forgot we weren't telling people yet!

La: "DON'T TELL ANYONE!! I forgot I wasn't supposed to say."

Lu: "Haha, well I'm a producer for John's label and I'd like to offer to executively produce your album if you'd like."

La: "REALLY?!?!" Maybe I could see E23 if he's around. That would be great.

Lu: "Yupp, and you don't even have to worry about my experience!"

La: "Why's that??" I didn't even know he was a producer.

Lu: "Well, I learned from John and Dr. Dre. AND I produced E23's last album, Denace's last album, and B.o.B.'s last album."

La: "WOW, That's pretty cool!" that's impressive! E23's last album won a lot of grammys. Well he always wins them now.. haha

Lu: "Well I guess that's a yes?"

La: "OF COURSE!!!"

Lu: "Well, I'm gunna need you to come out to Worcester next week!"

La: "Where's tha- oh wait! Massachusetts right?!" I remembered E23 told me if I was ever around there we could hang around or something. 

Lu: "Yeah, Maybe John will get a chance to stop by too, if he's not too busy in court."

La: "HOPEfully" I said emphasizing the hope.

Lu: "Yeah, fly out to Boston and there'll be a limo ready to take you to Worcester!"

La: "That sound's amazing, a limo. Buuut a limo to myself?"

Lu: "Well, bring your manager and I'll be there with one of the head hanchos to work out the paperwork."

La: "Okay! That's great!" I couldn't believe it, I was gunna get to work for the biggest label around right now. 

Lu: "Haha, okay, Lauren, I gotta go! Have a good night!"

La: "You too! And thanks again!!"

Lu: "No problemo!" 

      We hung up. The next week I flew out to Boston and was driven to Worcester. Luke paid for a hotel for me to stay in. We worked for two weeks in the studio before I was almost done with my album. E23 was not there a single moment. He was busy in court, in Boston. Luke asked a lot of questions about Amy, I bet he likes her. Ohh well, I finished my album, thanked Luke for all his help, and went home. 

Lisa's POV

      I'm happy Lauren got to do her album too. Too bad mines gunna be better ;) I'm kidding though! She's an amazing singer. She's gunna do great. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------