It's For Lauren

E23's POV

My alarm went off. I looked over to my phone and it was 7 am. Time to go see Luke real quick because I got a long day ahead of me. I'm going to record my part to the song we wrote yesterday and then get everything ready for my date with Lauren later. 

I got dressed in usual clothes for me; Black and blue Nike basketball shorts, blue and white Nike elite socks, Blue Nike basketball sneakers, and a light blue Nike compression shirt. I like blue.. I walked down stairs and was greeted by Lauren. I was surprised she was up this early!

"Hey, John! Auditioning for a Nike commercial?" She asked noticing I was in all Nike.

"Maybe!" I winked. "I just wear it cuz it's comfortable and it's what I always wore." I said explaining myself

"Aaaand!" She paused with a big grin on her face, "It looks good on you." She smiled at me. I smiled back, gave her a hug.

"Thanks cutie." I said holding her

Lauren giggled, but we heard a someone say, "Aaaawwwwwh." It was Lisa. She took a picture and walked away.

"I'm gunna go see Luke." I said laughing a little backing off of the hug.

"Want me to come with you?" she asked.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm just gunna be quick because I got a lot to do before tonight." I said with a sneaky smile on my face.

"You don't have to do anything special!" She said smiling. I'm not good with dating, I never was, but I'm definitely gunna try my best to make her happy tonight.

"I know I don't HAVE to, but I'm gunna!" I said smiling back. "I gotta go though.. I can't wait for tonight." I gave her a hug. 

"Me either!" she said tightening her grip around me.

"Don't get too dressed up for tonight though!" I said still hugging her.

"Why?" She asked.

"You'll have to wait and see..." I said sneaky.       

<At the hospital>

I was walking up to Luke's room when I saw Lindsay sitting in a chair in the lobby. I don't wanna talk to her right now.. I don't have time.

I tried walking past her, but people started yelling "OH MY GOD! E23!" Sooo Lindsay saw me.. 

"JOHN, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" She yelled walking towards me really fast. GREAT! I don't have time for this shit!

"I'm in a rush, if you don't mind!" 

"I DO mind!" she said grabbing my arm. "Poor Kyle! He has a broken jaw, two fractured ribs, and he's in a coma!!" she started to cry. She started to punch my chest and kept punching. Reporters were already here taking pictures and about to start asking questions.

"It's okay, Linds, he'll be fine." I said holding her, I hated her, but I couldn't just let her cry.

"NO HE WON'T!! The doctor said he might have memory loss if he wakes up! and he might not even wake up!" She said pushing me off and crying. Then I saw down the hall coming towards us, Nikki and Katie.

"Where's the kids?" I asked her curious.

"With my mom and Don." She replied. Ohh how I hated Don! 

"I'm going to see Luke, then my kids, then I'm out of here." 

"NO! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THOSE KIDS!" 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, BITCH!" I yelled then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked and I was Don.

"Don't yell at her YOU FUCKIN PRICK!" He yelled at me. Man he must be like 65 now.. I don't wanna beat up an old man.. again, like I did 5 years ago.