Our First Date (Part 2)

Lauren Cimorelli

 "I'm Jenna, I'll be your waitress tonight. Shall I start you two off with drinks?" The waitress asked and we both looked up.

"Su-" John started but the waitress cut him off... Here we go again! Another fan that's just gunna keep asking for pictures with John.

"OH MY GOD! LAUREN CIMORELLI?!" She screamed but I shushed her.

"Yes, but we're kinda not trying to bring too much attention to ourselves, haha." I said smiling. The waitress looked like she was 18 maybe.

"I'm such a huge fan!"

"Haha, thanks. Can I get a water please?" I asked, since she did ask before what we wanted to drink..

"Yeah, me too." John said.

"Sure thing! Be right back!" She smiled and walked off.

"She didn't recognize you!" I teased John.

"You act like that's a bad thing!" He smirked, "It's like the first time in months the waitress hasn't recognized me."

"Yeah, you're even more popular than me.." I said. I don't know how many fans come up to him, but it's a lot from what I've seen!

Then the waitress rushed back with our waters. "Here you go!" She handed them to us. "Now, are you ready to order?"

"I am. How about you, Laur?" John asked and then the waitress looked at me.

"Are you two on a date?" She smiled.

"Uh, yeah, kinda haha." I smiled back, but I really want to order, I'm starving!

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"John."

"I'm tweeting this! Lauren Cimorelli here, on a date, with someone named John!" We just laughed. She really didn't know who he was!

"Well, I'm ready to order too." I said. I am really hungry right now.

"Okay what would you like?"

I looked at the menu. "Uhm, chicken parm and and extra bowl of pasta on the side."

"It comes with pasta." She said.

"I know, I love pasta!" I said smiling, AND I was really hungry.

"And you, sir?" She asked.

"Chicken Marsala, and also and extra bowl of pasta." He should've had some of Kath's that she made earlier, well it was his recipe.

"I'll be sure to get it here ASAP!" She said and ran off.

E23's POV

That waitress is in all out fan girl mode for Lauren right now.. HAHA. I'm just glad that she hasn't noticed who I am.

"So, enjoying your night so far?" I looked to Lauren with a 'charming' smile on my face.

"Of course I am, John! I-I'm just happy to be spending some time alone with you, alone." She said smiling back. Then she took out her phone and was scrolling through something.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Looking for the tweet that girl sent.." Her eyes were focused on her screen, "Got It!" She said smiling and looked up.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Read it." She said handing me the phone.

"Lazy much?" I teased.