The Journey at the Grammys (1 Month Ago)

E23's POV

      Well, the judge ruled about a month ago that I get to see my children for one week every month that I'm not on tour. That sucks. I have to pay Lindsay $15,000 every month for child support, so they could go to good schools when they're old enough. I have more money that I can deal with. A HUGE ass house, like 15 cars, and enough private jets to open a small airline. I still don't wanna give any of it to that BITCH. She ain't gunna send them to good schools. I KNOW it. I'm definitely going to fight this next year. Right now my manager said that I need to put out some new music since I haven't in over a year now. I was caught up in court. It's probably a good thing if I start making music again; it eases my mind and calms me down. 

      I became a judge on America's Got Talent. Well just for this year, I figured it would be good because without AGT I wouldn't have been noticed. Ohh! The Grammys are approaching and even though I wasn't nominated for anything this year, I was asked to present the Best New Artist award. I looked at the list of nominated people, and both Lauren and Lisa were on there. I was surprised that they both were on it. I hope Lauren wins because she put out her album under my record label. And well, Lauren seemed really nice c:

<Night of the Grammys (Still E23 POV)>

         Jay Z was hosting the Grammys. He said into the microphone, "I'd like to bring out a good friend of mine, an amazing rapper, and a former winner of this award, to present the Best New Artist award this year. Everyone, please give a warm welcome the one and only, E23!!" The crowd erupted.

        "Thank you! Thank you!" I said waving to the crowd as I walked out. "It's weird coming up to present an award, I'm used to winning these things!" I joked and the crowd laughed. "The nominees for Best New Artist  are (the three others are made up) Crimez, Lisa Cimorelli, Georgie Tha Killa, Sunny Night, and Lauren Cimorelli!" I paused letting the crowd cheer. "A little sister rivalry!" I said joking. The crowd laughed again. "And the winner is..." I paused to create a dramatic moment. 

Lauren's POV

         "And the winner is..." He paused. It's gunna be Lisa! I know it! She definitely deserves it. "LISA CIMORELLI!!" he finished. 

        "CONGRATS LISA!!" I said jumping up and hugging her.

       "Thanks Laur," Lisa said hugging me back.

       "AWE Look, Lauren's happy for her sister!" E23 said to the crowd. "What a family!"

        Lisa went up to the stage, hugged E23 and gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned to the crowd with the microphone, "THIS IS SO AMAZING!! I'd first like to thank my mom, for teaching me how to sing. My sisters for always being there, and for the support they gave to me while the band is on a small break. Especially Lauren" she paused, "She's an amazing sister! not many people could be that happy while losing at the Grammys!" I was blushing and smiling because everyone in the crowd started to look at me. They even put me on the big screen behind Lisa. "And I'd like to thank my fans and everyone who helped make my album happen, from B.o.B. to Jessie J. Thank You!" she said. She waved to the crowd with a gigantic smile on her face and sat back down next to me.

       "That was really well said!" E23 said. "Great job Lisa!" And he walked off the stage. 

       At the end of the night, I tried to find E23. I went back stage and saw him talking to a couple of people. I walked up to him, "Hey John!" I smiled.

          "Hey Lauren! enjoying yourself?" He smiled at me and the people he was talking to left.

          "Yupp! I had a lot of fun! I was surprised you were presenting an award. I never could've pictured you handing out one of thooose.." we both started laughing.

         "haha, not this year; I've been busy." his head dropped and he was looking at the floor.

         "Luke told me, I'm sorry." I gave him a little hug.

         "I'm sorry I coulnd't help with your album," he sounded a little sad. "I'm glad Luke did a good job."

         "He did! And don't worry about it, maybe you could produce the next one!" I said smiling. He was smiling too.

          "Maybe, but Luke's better at it. I could help haha." He winked at me. "Hey I have to be get going, I have a flight I gotta catch back to New York."

        "Ohh yeah, you're judging AGT! Well hopefully I'll see you soon!" I gave him a hug and we said goodbye. He walked away but looked back. He smiled and waved and walked away. I must have been giggling like a little girl because Lisa walked up behind me and asked what was up.

          "Nothing, moose!" we laughed and left. 

           "Did you get to talk to John?" she asked as we were driving home.

            I smiled hearing his name, "Yeah, but just for a little while."

           "Well, you'll see him again soon!" She said and I had a puzzled look on my face. What did she mean?

           "When?" I asked completely confused. 

          "In about a month, in NEW YORK!" she yelled New York. She loved New York. Haha  we all did. 

          "That's AMAZING!" I had a giant smile. "Why though?" I still didn't know why I was gunna see him.

          "The rest of the girls and us are gunna sing a song on a results show for AGT. Christina was gunna ask him if he would do a song with us."

           Doing a song with E23? That'd be amazing. "THAT'S GREAT!" I yelled and was smiling.

          "Maybe you're a little too excited to see him again!" She laughed and winked at me.

          I stuck my tongue out at her and we got home. I can't wait for next month now!

(Author's Note! - Sorry this was short, but I didn't want to group two chapters together, they should be getting longer soon. For that, I'll put the chapter following this one up immediately)