Ryan Goes DOWN! (2 Years Ago)

E23's POV

      That girl was staring at me again. I gotta figure out her name.. What was it?? I saw some kid walk by, "Hey kid!"

       "OHH MY GOD, E23 IS TALKING TO ME!!" the girl screamed. I don't know, she was probably 13, "OH MY GOD, I'm Lori!"

         "Nice to meet you Lori," I gave her a hug, "You see that girl over there?" I pointed to her, "Do you know what her name is?" I put my hand on her shoulder and pointed again.

         "YES!! That is the one and only, the beautiful, Lauren Cimorelli!!! Why? Do you like her? you think she's cute, don't you??" She winked at me.

         Hah that's cute, I'm not looking forward to my daughter being a teenager, especially if I don't have custody of her. Lindsay can't raise kids! "No, she's just been staring at me all day,"

        "I bet She liiiikes you!!" She winked again.

         "Do you know how old she is?" I had to ask ;)

          "18" 

          HELL YEAH! "Thanks, Lori, do you want an autograph and a picture?"

         "Of Course!!" We took a picture, and I noticed Lauren look at me again, she looked like she was really sad. I gave Lori her autograph, "To Lori, my new friend and wing-woman! Love, E23" 

       Then,  I heard someone yell in pain and I saw Lauren being help by the arm by some guy. The dude looked scrawny, he was probably around 6 feet tall. Ohh, I know who that is! It was Ryan Beatty. Fuckin pussy.

       "I'm soo sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," I heard him say. 

         "LET GO!" She screamed at him. I even saw a tear even roll down her cheek.

         "Not until we talk about what happened!" 

           "Ryan LET GO!! OWWW!" Now I was getting mad at him, you don't put your hands on a girl. I started to walk over.

           He didn't let go, "NOT UNTIL WE TAL-" He was cut off!

         "She said let go buddy," WHOA! Bieber's gunna stand up to someone?!  "Let her go Ryan!"

          "Back the fuck off fag, this is between me and my girl!" he tightened his grip on Lauren

(AUTHOR'S NOTE!! I have nothing against gays/lesbians, this is just a story. "Fag" isn't meant to offend anyone's beliefs or orientations.)

           "OWW!! RYAN STOP IT!" 

           Bieber tackled Ryan, but Ryan pushed him of and punched him square in the face. Ight Bieber, I'll give you something, you stood up for a girl, Nice one. Now I got your back. He punched Bieber again and Bieber fell to the ground. 

          "Hey Pussy Shit, How about you stop!" I said, finally getting over to where they were. Lauren looked to see me standing behind her. "I saw what you were doing. That's not how you treat a lady. Douche bags like you-"

             "Treat a lady? Aren't YOU the one that went to jail for hitting his girlfriend?" He made a move towards Lauren, but I stepped in front.

            "I didn't touch Lindsay, but you touched Lauren." Lauren gasped for a second. I heard her whisper, 'He knows my name!'

          "Like anyone believes that! Move dick!" He tried shoving me.

            "Look, you better just leave, I don't wanna fight someone at the-" Ryan cut me off

           "You ain't a fighter anyways, you get your ass kicked all the time, I see your pictures after you get arrested!"